Mobile Was Terraria pulled from the Hong Kong store?

If the update does not appear in the App Store or Google Play store, it likely means your device is below minimum specs.

Apple Minimum Specs:
  • Metal Enabled Devices (A7 or newer chipset)
  • iOS 8.0+
  • 1GB of RAM
Android Minimum Specs:
  • Android 4.3+
  • Open GL ES 3.0
  • 1GB RAM

You can find more specification info in the main update thread: Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Same here......
I can’t find “terraria” at Hong Kong Iphone App Store ....
Can’t find any Update..
But I am using iPhone X....
[doublepost=1567020223,1567020173][/doublepost]
If the update does not appear in the App Store or Google Play store, it likely means your device is below minimum specs.

Apple Minimum Specs:
  • Metal Enabled Devices (A7 or newer chipset)
  • iOS 8.0+
  • 1GB of RAM
Android Minimum Specs:
  • Android 4.3+
  • Open GL ES 3.0
  • 1GB RAM

You can find more specification info in the main update thread: Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!
But I am using iPhone X...

It seem like that it is only allow China and US App store to install terraria. So it is removed terraria in App store with out this two region.
this problem are not only for ios. in android also get the same problem
[doublepost=1567040386,1567040365][/doublepost]It seem like that it is only allow China and US App store to install terraria. So it is removed terraria in App store with out this two region.
this problem are not only for ios. in android also get the same problem

Same here......
I can’t find “terraria” at Hong Kong Iphone App Store ....
Can’t find any Update..
Yes me too
Using iphone xr ios 12.4 216gb
Relogic plz plz plz fix the problem
I m furious when my friends started the game with android
Or should i wait for another 3years to play terraria?

Last edited:
Relogic plz plz plz fix the problem
I don't know the exact cause of this situation, but I'm positive there is nothing Re-Logic can do about it.

Speaking unofficially for myself only (I am not an employee of Re-Logic, 505Games or DR Studios):

It is not out of the question that the current political difficulties in HK may have something to do with this. This is completely speculation on my part, and I have no information to support this. If there is some sort of government involvement, that is far beyond our abilities to intervene.

I don't know the exact cause of this situation, but I'm positive there is nothing Re-Logic can do about it.

Speaking unofficially for myself only (I am not an employee of Re-Logic, 505Games or DR Studios):

It is not out of the question that the current political difficulties in HK may have something to do with this. This is completely speculation on my part, and I have no information to support this. If there is some sort of government involvement, that is far beyond our abilities to intervene.

Delighted that you know what’s happening now in hk, but I don’t think it’s because of the political situation. Since i had found a japanese player also have the same issue, the app disappeared on appstore/playstore.

So even after 4 days, my friend (who uses an iphone 7 with ios 12) still can't even see the update for terraria 1.3, but I can (we both live in hong kong but I use android). Plus, we asked another friend who uses apple and a hong kong account to check, and he can't even see the app. Both their phones meet all the

I'm also in Hong Kong I had the old Terraria on my Razer phone 2 and it updated to 1.3 by itself. I can see it in the playstore and can play it.

My other phone razer phone 1 can't see it on Google play tho.... I tried logging in with my account from my razer 2 on my razer 1 phone and it is in the playstore again, so I guess if you pre-owned the copy it's safe no matter the region???

Here’s something weird: I found Terraria in my purchases and downloaded it, but when I search it up, Terraria is not there, and when I look at the apps 505 Games has on the app store, there’s no Terraria there, do you people know why this is happening?

I added a video here recorded on my phone, sorry if the download is slow, and I know I have crappy edits.

Obviously i’m in Hong Kong and I have an iPhone X on IOS 13.3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom