Wasn't sure where to put this

What r the conditions for a player suggestion to get put into Terraria cause although I have given up hope for anyone liking my ideas I found some ideas by other people I would love to see in the game so if I can play even a small part in getting them in I would really love to

The developers keep an eye on the Suggestion section, and occasionally do incorporate some ideas from the community.

They just have to like it and see that it fits into their own vision of what they want the game to be.

Hello Drasuzumebachi,

When it comes to player suggestions, the developers will look around the suggestion forums on occasion, and if they see a suggestion they like and fits with their vision of the game. They will add it. as Tunnel King said.

Many suggestions are not added to the game. Either because they aren't possible, aren't balanced, or don't fit with what the developers desire for their game. It is there for members to share what they desire for the game to have, and for the Developers to look at when they are looking for new ideas. Ultimately they will choose what fits best with their game.

I see so in other I can't do anything to help the ideas I like

If you see a suggestion from another Forum member you like, you can support it by "liking" it along with leaving a comment with feedback explaining why you like it. If the suggestion you want to support has a banner for their suggestion, you can also choose to add that into your signature by copying the code for the banner. Bumping suggestions for the sake of bumping them is not permitted, but if you have thoughts you want to add for the suggestion that are relevant & contribute to the Suggestion Topic, you're always free to post them.

Back
Top Bottom