Weapons & Equip Wasp's Sting (beekeeper upgrade)

which crafting recipe do you prefer?

• first one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • second one

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I have an idea for a different one (post it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasp's Sting

Damage: 65 for the sword, 23 for the wasps
Knockback: 5 for the sword
Use time: 21
Chance to cause confusion

Releases 1-3 wasps when you strike an enemy. If possible I would like the wasps to cause a 7 frame invincibility timer rather than the normal 10.

Hornet's Sting

Damage: 65 for the sword, 21 for the hornets projectiles.
Knockback: 5 for the sword
Use time: 21
Hornets cause poison.

When you strike a small hornet will spawn and fire stingers at enemies. The stingers fire once per second per hornet and each hornet fires 5 times.

Crafted with the beekeeper and one broken hero sword.

OR

Crafted with the beekeeper, 15 chlorophyte bars, and 5 souls of might and fright.

Last edited:
Great idea, but crafting it with a broken hero sword is not the best idea (Because the thing is rare as butt). Maybe something less rare, like maybe souls from one of the mechanical bosses.
Also because this isn't a "true" sword and shouldn't be one. Maybe instead, add 15 Chlorophyte Bars to the recipe, just like the Venom Staff?

I saw it as a weapon that would been seen in the hands of a legendary hero. But i do see the logic of your thought @Fortanono
Night's Edge and Excalibur represent the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow. Terra Blade combines the two forces that are pretty much destroying your world and makes it into the Purity, what the world is supposed to be. Besides, all 3 (not the True versions, but still) have had time as the best sword in the game, Terra Blade being that currently.

The Wasp Sting lacks that symbolism and so, IMO, it shouldn't be a "true" sword.

Night's Edge and Excalibur represent the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow. Terra Blade combines the two forces that are pretty much destroying your world and makes it into the Purity, what the world is supposed to be. Besides, all 3 (not the True versions, but still) have had time as the best sword in the game, Terra Blade being that currently.

The Wasp Sting lacks that symbolism and so, IMO, it shouldn't be a "true" sword.

Agreed. Also, people have their own opinions on what the best sword in the game is.
*COUGHCOUGH* HORSEMANS BLADE *COUGHCOUGH*

Agreed. Also, people have their own opinions on what the best sword in the game is.
*COUGHCOUGH* HORSEMANS BLADE *COUGHCOUGH*
Agreed, but the Terra Blade still had its time if you consider the Horseman's Blade the best (before 1.2.1). Really, each of the "trinity" represents what the best sword was for each main update. Night's Edge is 1.0, Excalibur is 1.1, and Terra Blade is 1.2.

Agreed, but the Terra Blade still had its time if you consider the Horseman's Blade the best (before 1.2.1). Really, each of the "trinity" represents what the best sword was for each main update. Night's Edge is 1.0, Excalibur is 1.1, and Terra Blade is 1.2.
I kind of forgot that the Horseman's Blade was added in 1.2.1. Whoops

I'd prefer the second recipe. I think the souls should be fright, though, because they're pretty underused.

It could release hornets. In here, the wasps do 23 damage, but the Wasp Gun projectiles only do 19, so they don't necessarily have to be the same.

And you're right, "Irish Wristwatch" is pretty difficult to say.

Is it because it sounds a bit like "horny?" There are other names I can think of, like "Yellowjacket Sting" and "Mud Dauber Sting," but those are obviously less cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom