WASSUP TERRARIANS

DINOSUPREME193

Terrarian
hey terrarians im 15 and i have been playing terraria since 2014 and i still suck at wiring stuff. could anyone teach me how to build more contraptions. via videos. also its cool to finally be on the forums i cat wait to meet knew people

i could. i use wire ALL THE TIME! it's not to hard once u get the hang of things. check out my youtube channel, i'll put some up soon. i play on mobile, tho, so i wont have all the tools and it'll be hard to upload. i usually use pumps, actuaters, and teleporters. here's my channel. no terraria vids yet, tho. only fortnite and spyro and krunker: MGAMER

thanks i'll check out your channel when i get a chance. the channel is MGAMER? is that correct
wait i just subscribed. cant wait for some videos.

Last edited:
thanks i'll check out your channel when i get a chance. the channel is MGAMER? is that correct
yep. thats me. but there are a lot of MGAMERs so look for the one that has a profile picture of link. the picture should look like this, but not a gif:
ScaredSilverBarnowl-size_restricted.gif
and remember that i need time to post a terraria video first.

Hey, welcome to TCF!
I've only been playing Terraria since 1.3 came out, and I'm pretty excited for 1.4 myself. I'll admit I'm only a novice when it comes to wiring, though.

wow seven years. that's cool. nice to meet you cheeyev, thats cool any help is good. plus i just talking to new people. what system do yall play terraria on.

Don't mean to flex on anyone I'm fifteen and I've been playing for nine years. Yes, nine years. I started playing when I was six, because my older brother got it right when it came out.

nope, i can only beat the destroyer at the moment, and i have the terrablade, plus when i was a noob and i got the picksaw from a glitch, i totally destroyed the dungeon

Back
Top Bottom