WASSUP TERRARIANS

lol thats tuff. i just got the xbox one. so i havent even gotte to hardmode yet for 1.3. ive beaten the olden version but no moonlord yet for me and me brother

it's in pieces so i can't even try to fix it. and with the moonlords' beam going through blocks, i don't wanna, i'm just gonna go to the lunar events. i wanted to beat him on expert so i could get the gravity globe, but that would have to be on multiplayer to work.

i could help when i get futher in game. all my worlds are on expert. can you even cross platform mobil and xbox. aslo can i ask how old are you. im just curious.

i could. i use wire ALL THE TIME! it's not to hard once u get the hang of things. check out my youtube channel, i'll put some up soon. i play on mobile, tho, so i wont have all the tools and it'll be hard to upload. i usually use pumps, actuaters, and teleporters. here's my channel. no terraria vids yet, tho. only fortnite and spyro and krunker: MGAMER
sounds like an advertisement to me just sayin

Oh, I didn't see the part where he asked for videos. However, you could have just said "Oh I have a YouTube channel and I was gonna make Terraria videos soon! I'll PM you a link." Instead, you said what content you had and teased your videos. You also publicly linked your channel. I believe that's an ad.

Oh, I didn't see the part where he asked for videos. However, you could have just said "Oh I have a YouTube channel and I was gonna make Terraria videos soon! I'll PM you a link." Instead, you said what content you had and teased your videos. You also publicly linked your channel. I believe that's an ad.
yeah i know i could have done that

Back
Top Bottom