• I am not a

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Should I add a new biome?

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Make an octopus boss

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice Akhelios sprite!!!I hope to see more bosses like some sharks and fishes and other ones!!!:)
[doublepost=1475749401,1475749089][/doublepost]And i hope too see more weapons that drops from bosses!!!

Nice Akhelios sprite!!!I hope to see more bosses like some sharks and fishes and other ones!!!:)
[doublepost=1475749401,1475749089][/doublepost]And i hope too see more weapons that drops from bosses!!!
Thanks for the complement, a shark is a good idea for a boss, I was thinking like a giant duke fish rob like boss that flies around and bites you. Sound good?

You Need Spriters??? :D Could I help???

I OK at spriting, but i would still love to help :p
[doublepost=1475846401,1475845894][/doublepost]

By Water Mimic are you planning to add a water mimic like the miniboss mimics(Corruption,Crimson,Hallowed) or the regular mimics(Normal,Ice,Shadow)
Of course you can help, and I am adding the miniboss mimic
[doublepost=1475850756][/doublepost]Discord: https://discord.gg/2pjjY

Just dig through it.
when I said most of the dungeon, I mean most of it, like there really wasn't enough of it left to do anything with. I'm not sure if that's normal or if it bugged, so I figured I'd say something in case. Feedback is feedback, better to have too much than none at all.

Avoiding a double post, apparently messing around in a new world I destroyed the altar that summons kai with the pwnhammer... he then proceeded to kick the snot out of me. But yeah, the altar has to be changed so that it can't be destroyed because now I can only spawn him with cheat sheet.

Last edited:
This mod sems really cool. The sea serpent would look better IMO if you did it so you can see it from the side instead of from the top. The top perspective looks odd IMO.

Idk if possible but it would be cool if the mod made on world gen or slightly after the ocean bigger and deeper and divide it in deep ocean and surface ocean. Maybe the deep ocean could have different kind of "water" (idk if it's possible to layer the liquids) and maybe you would need special accesory or equipment to go to the deep water or else you will die. On the both oceans there could be new monsters and or items maybe special ores at the bottom of the sea. Maybe kraken could be spawned on the deep ocean and the sea serpent on the surface ocean

can i have a link to the discord? i was in it before the channel disappeared and the new links are all expired.

Are the water biomes supposed to be filled with water and small building esc things? Mine don't have water. What about the Marsh? am I supposed to have one on the surface?

Are the water biomes supposed to be filled with water and small building esc things? Mine don't have water. What about the Marsh? am I supposed to have one on the surface?

I've seen the marsh a couple times on different worlds but it never really seems to have a purpose and the only spawns in the underground water biomes are the starfish, and are pretty bland.

Back
Top Bottom