• I am not a

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Should I add a new biome?

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Make an octopus boss

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... will the cavern be fully filled with water or be an air pocket surrounded by water with water stone and water dirt being compressed water?

Considering the biome, a multi-segment octopi would be cool.

As would a huge ancient anglerfish who becomes invisible except when it attacks (like Pigron).

Starfish-like mobs which fly-swim around swiftly trying to skewer the player would a possible common monster.

Some unique ancient-styled underwater plants would be very welcomed as well.

Hmm... will the cavern be fully filled with water or be an air pocket surrounded by water with water stone and water dirt being compressed water?

Considering the biome, a multi-segment octopi would be cool.

As would a huge ancient anglerfish who becomes invisible except when it attacks (like Pigron).

Starfish-like mobs which fly-swim around swiftly trying to skewer the player would a possible common monster.

Some unique ancient-styled underwater plants would be very welcomed as well.
Thanks for the suggestions, so far the cavern is randomized to two to three that generate in the world, but that's only with a small world. Now speaking of the mobs, I will do the starfish first, but do yonot want it to be a flying AI or act like the bat but shoot sharp thorn like legs at the player?

Edit: and everyone else that reviews this thread pls feel free to leave suggestions

Last edited:
sounds interesting. so does it actually spawn 2-3 times? Then it will be REALLY hard to find the biome. :/ (underground anyway)

this looks intesting

wait... crafting a key? if its like the biome keys please just make the mimic drop the actual key
So, instead of a key should it be a kind of summoner item? Like. Maybe a tooth or something. Also... Do you want the biome to be underground or surface?

-oh and in case you didn't know, it's not like a biome key. It's actually used to summon the boss

How about a miniboss which is an octopus that has a similar AI to skeletron and it has 8 limbs, and the octopus miniboss would be able to shoot an explosive ball of ink that would inflict darkness for 4 seconds/8 on expert mode, and the arms would be able to tangle you, making you move with the arm for 5 seconds/10 expert or until the arm is hit, and you take 10 damage per second from the grab, and the arm HP would be 1150 on normal/2900 on expert, and the head HP would be 9500 HP, with expert mode being 1670, with the boss being fought early hardmode.

How about a miniboss which is an octopus that has a similar AI to skeletron and it has 8 limbs, and the octopus miniboss would be able to shoot an explosive ball of ink that would inflict darkness for 4 seconds/8 on expert mode, and the arms would be able to tangle you, making you move with the arm for 5 seconds/10 expert or until the arm is hit, and you take 10 damage per second from the grab, and the arm HP would be 1150 on normal/2900 on expert, and the head HP would be 9500 HP, with expert mode being 1670, with the boss being fought early hardmode.
Ok, sounds good. I'll see what I can do about its arms though, p.s. The discord link is new so it should work in case any body wants to join

tried to instal the mod and crash
Missing mod: Malisterria2/Items/EvilEssense
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

tried to instal the mod and crash
Missing mod: Malisterria2/Items/EvilEssense
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
yeah, same here :^(

mined those thingy on water biome but didnt drop anything.. and the biome generated next to jungle temple and broke it
Untitledss.png

marsh biome working for me and generated in the sky island lol
Untitledssd.png

Back
Top Bottom