• I am not a

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Should I add a new biome?

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Make an octopus boss

Votes: 16 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mined those thingy on water biome but didnt drop anything.. and the biome generated next to jungle temple and broke it
View attachment 136235
marsh biome working for me and generated in the sky island lol
View attachment 136236
Alright so, I can fix that marsh biome thing no problem, same with the water biome. But instead of the biome over lapping the temple the temple may over lap the biome. Also
There is no item drop for the ore and stone yet

New update coming!!!
-fixing the marsh, adding drops for the trees and the dirt. Added a new npc, added a custom water style(green), fixing bugs, water cavern generates more offtenly now.

How about a miniboss which is an octopus that has a similar AI to skeletron and it has 8 limbs, and the octopus miniboss would be able to shoot an explosive ball of ink that would inflict darkness for 4 seconds/8 on expert mode, and the arms would be able to tangle you, making you move with the arm for 5 seconds/10 expert or until the arm is hit, and you take 10 damage per second from the grab, and the arm HP would be 1150 on normal/2900 on expert, and the head HP would be 9500 HP, with expert mode being 1670, with the boss being fought early hardmode.
That sounds cool my friend, very, very cool. I guess I will start working on that. also The New Update Is Out!!!!!! and if you don't get a marsh biome right at your spawn point(cause generation can be weird) create another world, that always works. new npc, water style, weapon, tree drops wood, and dirt now drops dirt.

I saw the thing about the biome key mold and I thought it would be cool to make the mimics drop two kinds of keys: a water key, (common) used to unlock underwater chests and the: biome key mold to craft the biome key and unlock the chest.(Rare)

I think that with the marsh biome you should make the players start sinking if they stay still for too long.;)
That's a pretty good idea, but that sounds more like a swamp than a marsh, also the marsh generates at your spawn point, that would be a pain. But other than that, do you guys have any boss or tree ideas? It would be helpful

New update coming!! Adding the dark marsh, generates after the new boss has been defeated (it kinda looks like an octopus) = hint. I will put up pictures later!!

hey. could you help me with an error. while i tried to reload my mod list i got this error for The Water Biome Mod...
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at WaterBiomeMod.NPCs.BaseNPCs.WaterMimic.SetDefaults()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Huh, that's weird. There is something wrong with the water mimic. Is anyone else having this problem? And are you using the latest version of the mod?

Back
Top Bottom