Blocks & Decoration Water in the crimson should be yellow

Respectfully, shut up.
We don't want them to reform either the Crimson biome or the Corruption biome.
Leave it the way it is and don't give the people ideas.
Moreover, if these water colors are added they will end up replacing the previous color, removing it.
And this is what we least want.
you seem pretty mad about the idea of changing the water colors, why? It really would make the biomes look much better and add to the immersion

you seem pretty mad about the idea of changing the water colors, why? It really would make the biomes look much better and add to the immersion
Precisely because for me it is the opposite: changing the color of the water to yellow would ruin the message that Crimson wants to send (which is the fact that it is bloody and disgusting) and would also be a great loss for us builders, because it is a unique color of water, unlike the yellow color.

Precisely because for me it is the opposite: changing the color of the water to yellow would ruin the message that Crimson wants to send (which is the fact that it is bloody and disgusting) and would also be a great loss for us builders, because it is a unique color of water, unlike the yellow color.
Yellow water is reminiscent of pus, which is way more disgusting (to the point that picturing actual pus in the crimson instead of water almost makes me want to throw up) and also, crimson water is already sharing the color red with Blood Moon water so nothing would be lost.

Last edited:
Yellow water is reminiscent of pus, which is way more disgusting (to the point that picturing actual pus in the crimson instead of water almost makes me want to throw up) and also, crimson water is already sharing the color red with Blood Moon water so nothing would be lost.
But as I said before, the Blood Moon Water is not equal to the Crimson's water, because the Blood moon Water is literaly blood, but the Crimson's one is water with blood. Okay? In adition, this thread can be considered solutioned (at least for me) because of Lord Ecramox the Almighty's idea of having a fountain to make this water color possible.

But as I said before, the Blood Moon Water is not equal to the Crimson's water, because the Blood moon Water is literaly blood, but the Crimson's one is water with blood. Okay? In adition, this thread can be considered solutioned (at least for me) because of Lord Ecramox the Almighty's idea of having a fountain to make this water color possible.
the point isn't that I want more water fountains, the point is that I want yellow water in the actual biome itsself. The whole point is that it would make the actual biome look better.

the point isn't that I want more water fountains, the point is that I want yellow water in the actual biome itsself. The whole point is that it would make the actual biome look better.
Ok, so just be happy with the fact that someone could possibly make a mod to change the color of the water in this biome, because I don't think the Devs are going to do that, they already warned that this version of the game is the last version of additions.

And I'm already saying that I don't want to get involved in this boring discussion anymore, just because I gave my opinion.
I'm full of it. May the water be the most appropriate color possible. Goodbye.

Alternatively, along with the water fountains, the water in the underground crimson/corruption biome could be changed to ichor/cursed flames colour, while keeping surface level water the way it is. It would make more sense since the enemies that drop ichor/cursed flames are found underground, and it would give us the best of both worlds. I am not sure if there are currently any other biomes with two different water variants for surface and underground (I'm still fairly new, in a way), but if there aren't, then this could be a nice way to make the evil biomes even more unique.

Plus, when you consider the fact that crimson is supposed to be one big hive-mind organism, and it's caves are the "insides", the yellow ichor water underground could be seen as various bodily fluids, adding to the disgusting, grotesque gore thematic.

Alternatively, along with the water fountains, the water in the underground crimson/corruption biome could be changed to ichor/cursed flames colour, while keeping surface level water the way it is. It would make more sense since the enemies that drop ichor/cursed flames are found underground, and it would give us the best of both worlds. I am not sure if there are currently any other biomes with two different water variants for surface and underground (I'm still fairly new, in a way), but if there aren't, then this could be a nice way to make the evil biomes even more unique.

Plus, when you consider the fact that crimson is supposed to be one big hive-mind organism, and it's caves are the "insides", the yellow ichor water underground could be seen as various bodily fluids, adding to the disgusting, grotesque gore thematic.
The desert does the different surface/underground water

I really like the idea of bright green and yellow water in the corruption and crimson, but I would lament the loss of their original colors for building purposes.

This is an excellent compromise, assuming that corresponding fountains would be added.

Back
Top Bottom