tAPI Watery's Modpack!

Happiiny

Golem
Hello everyone, we have an official release! (One person cheers) So anyways, the old WIP thread is pointless now, so that can be deleted. Anyways, since the mod isn't much yet, I don't have screenshots, but I have crafting recipes and pictures of the items. So... let's begin!

The Shields
a5juJMD.png
IdWHknU.png
AwlZtoq.png
7RaJx3H.png
J4OI6F4.png
rMG1acY.png
vuU9WAf.png

From left to right: Amber Shield, Amethyst Shield, Diamond Shield, Emerald Shield, Ruby Shield, Sapphire Shield, and the Topaz Shield
You craft them like you would a staff. With 10 ___ Bars and 8 ___ Gems.
To craft the amber shield you need 10 Meteorite Bars and 8 Amber.

So the alternate ore shields (Topaz, Emerald, Diamond) and the Amber shield increase defense and health. The original ore shields (Amethyst, Sapphire, and Ruby) all just increase defense. They rank up by tier.
Amethyst and Topaz give 2 defense, Sapphire and emerald 3, Ruby and diamond 4, and Amber 5.

Orange Phaseblade/Phasesaber
zNT0uOL.png

Craft it like a Phaseblade, with 20 Meteorite Bars and 10 Amber.

Amber Robe
pKT4Mgc.png

Craft it with 10 Amber and a Robe at the Loom.

Gem Wings
Dj02M4M.png
1q1v5Um.png
au163Zj.png
kaGjA3f.png
7xVbSNU.png
LHsHcfj.png

From left to right:
Amethyst, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, and Amber wings.
Craft them with 30 ____ gems and 20 souls of flight.

Like A Ninja...
FMIC6GN.png

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/szukuvvd5eyw089/Watery's Modpack.tapi?dl=0

Last edited:
Thanks! Anyways...

Oh boy, I've already forgotten something. So the alternate ore shields (Topaz, Emerald, Diamond) and the amber shield increase defense and health. The original ore shields (Amethyst, Sapphire, and Ruby) all just increase defense. They rank up by tier.

Amethyst and Topaz give 2 defense, Sapphire and emerald 3, Ruby and diamond 4, and Amber 5.

I'm think of making the original ore shields give more defense, as they don't increase health.

Thanks! Anyways...

Oh boy, I've already forgotten something. So the alternate ore shields (Topaz, Emerald, Diamond) and the amber shield increase defense and health. The original ore shields (Amethyst, Sapphire, and Ruby) all just increase defense. They rank up by tier.

I'm think of making the original ore shields give more defense, as they don't increase health.
Maybe the ones that don't increase health could instead replace that with more movement speed or something. The extra defense idea would work too, however.

Reserved. Oh, if you would like to sprite for the mod, send me a message of what you made and I can use it in the mod! So yeah, you guys can help too. :D

This looks interesting. :3 Totally going to be keeping an eye on this because you implemented amber stuff, and I love that fact. X3

3rd post in a row. Oh my. Anyways...

UPDATE TIME
Added wings.
The main post will be updated with the new items.

EDIT: The new download is up :D

Nice mod !
You added a lot of different shields, but they are all just recolors of the cobalt shield. I tried to give a different look to each of them. Here are the shields i have done so far :
-Ruby Shield
Ruby_Shield.png

-Sapphire Shield
Saphire_Shield.png

-Amethyst Shield
Amethyst_Shield.png

If you like the shield designs, i can remake the other ones as well.

Last edited:
Nice mod !
You added a lot of different shields, but they are all just recolors of the cobalt shield. I tried to give a different look to each of them. Here are the shields i have done so far :
-Ruby Shield View attachment 46107
-Sapphire Shield View attachment 46108
-Amethyst Shield View attachment 46109
If you like the shield designs, i can remake the other ones as well.

Those are amazing! I can only do recolors, feel free to do any sprites you want :D

I think that these shields are pretty too OP. You should change their stats. And please, don't make these tiers so different. COBALT shield has 1 defense and immunity to knockback, DIAMOND shield has 5 defense and additional HP. Pretty op and easy to get, unbalanced. Here are MY prefered stats:
Amethyst, topaz, sapphire and emerald shields - 1 def, +10 hp
Ruby and diamond shields - 2 def, +15 hp
Amber shield - 1 def, +30 hp
Balanced? Yes. Strong? Yes.
If someone likes the orginal cobalt shield, he can use it because it's strong enough to be compared with these shields.
It would be really great if you make it. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1429535968][/DOUBLEPOST]And one question, what are the stats of these wings? Is it as good as angel wings?

Last edited:
Glad you liked the sprites !
Btw, you forgot to add Topaz wings to the OP.
Oh, I'll add that in the next update, which will be out soon.

I think that these shields are pretty too OP. You should change their stats. And please, don't make these tiers so different. COBALT shield has 1 defense and immunity to knockback, DIAMOND shield has 5 defense and additional HP. Pretty op and easy to get, unbalanced. Here are MY prefered stats:
Amethyst, topaz, sapphire and emerald shields - 1 def, +10 hp
Ruby and diamond shields - 2 def, +15 hp
Amber shield - 1 def, +30 hp
Balanced? Yes. Strong? Yes.
If someone likes the orginal cobalt shield, he can use it because it's strong enough to be compared with these shields.
It would be really great if you make it. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1429535968][/DOUBLEPOST]And one question, what are the stats of these wings? Is it as good as angel wings?

Oh, I never really thought about that. I may use your stats for the basic shields, but i'm now thinking of making the current shields be tinkers with the obsidian shield.
The amethyst and topaz wings are as good as angel/demon. Emerald and sapphire are about as good as harpy wings, ruby wings are around butterfly wings, diamond wings are a bit under flame wings, and amber wings are slightly above flame wings.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!
But... I think that these wings are too OP. Of course, it's your mod, but you know... some people like BALANCE. Amber, rubies, sapphires etc. are really, really easy to find in hardmode. But it is your decision.
I support this mod! :red:

Whew :sigh: ! I took me some time, but i am finally done with the shields sprites. Some of them might not be as good as the other ones, but i have done my best. Here they are:
-Diamond Shield
DIamond Shield.png

-Topaz Shield
Topaz_Shield.png

-Emerald Shield
Emerald_Shield2.png

-Amber Shield
Amber_Shield.png

Back
Top Bottom