Wavebank Wavebank --- Local Compendium

Frenzy Moon

The Destroyer
Well, hello there!
It's me, Lollipop

Oh god not this guy again

WAIT! I SWEAR THIS ONE HAS LESS TO DO WITH ME!

Who even are you?

Well anyways! We're not here for that, here in the Wavebank Local Compendium, people who have created their own wavebank can share them right here in a post!
What joy! Now you can show your amazing talent: by posting in a completely different thread!

Oh boy!
Oh boy indeed! I am a man.
But aside from the obvious, there is not much meat to this other than sharing wavebanks you've created.

The Star Wavebanks of current time is:
Xenoblade Chronicles Wavebank!
Created by Xter7856, he has contributed not to this thread, but a different thread of mine to share with others, this Action RPG, with story, characters, and a high ranking video game, this one will keep you company in your Terraria journey!
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/49nwmgubf43313w/Xenoblade+Chronicles+Wave+Bank.zip
AND
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Wavebank!
Created by Lollipop, the creator of this thread and posted on his own wavebank thread, the somber and empty feeling tracks in the overworld will keep you at ease, and the powerful boss themes will be sure to keep you on your toes for the powerful enemy!
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4chm7jk75msmf2z/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0

Wow, Lollipop! Recommended, high rated Wavebanks chosen by you?! Am I gonna get some steam money?
No.

Am I gonna get a super cool rare prize?
No.

Am I going to get a trophy sprite that can practically have no impact on me or you whatsoever?
...Maybe.

Please note that star wavebanks currently are simply a novelty, meant to fill space, once we get a minimum (at least three) people to share their wavebanks, I will make a strawpoll, because you can actually create others unlike on TCF...
Stuff to keep in mind:
1. No shameless advertising to your own wavebank thread. (that's what your signature is there for!)

2. Follow the usual forum rules.

3. When hosting a file, please consider using Dropbox or MEGA. Mediafire is good too, but I have seen some complaints from people when I looked around.
MEGA is better than Dropbox if you ask me. Since it gives you a much larger space with no charge, it's convenient for day-to-day use on your own, too!

4. No shame in sharing a wavebank of a game title that has already been made on the forums, unless your stealing it or just using the exact same list. If the former, that is absolutely terrible, and you shouldn't do that. But if it's the latter, it's fine, but it'd just be boring.

5. Try not to dabble into idle chatter too much. This was simply made for people to post the wavebank(s) they've created.

If you want some more wavebank goodness, check out my thread!
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lollipops-wavebanks.13934/
I would like to thank:​
  • DarkAwesome, for sticking around from the very early days of my wavebank creating, making the banner for my wavebank thread, and helping out in stuff.​
  • Sumenora, also a long timer on there, cool person.​
  • All who have requested on my wavebank thread, thank you very much.​
  • A few of my friends who have encouraged me on originally posting my first wavebank on here, you know who you are!​

FURST. TOO GUD. ... Now your thread will always have this disgusting comment as the first one... Plz don't kill me. Also thanks for the shoutout!

Back
Top Bottom