Wayward (by Unlok)

Nike Leon 🪓

The Axe
Staff member
I discovered this web browser game a long time ago and it's recently evolved a lot and will hopefully evolve even more soon! Since all of you are here I assume you like/love Terraria and this game scratches a similar itch for me. :) It's definitely much more focused on survival, considering it has stamina, hunger, and thirst bars but that's all part of the challenge! :) It has pretty darned realistic recipes, for example, to make an ax you need sharp stones, a stick/wooden pole and a piece of string or two. Items have categories which means you don't always need a specific item for a recipe or action but rather an item from a specific category. :) More info here: http://www.unlok.ca/

Current version is Beta 1.9.2 and Vaughn is working on version 2.0 for a hopeful Steam release :)

Playing the Steam version these days. It's advanced tremendously since I gave it a spin on the browser, ages ago. `:)
I haven't played it there yet! I need to do some diagnostics on my PC, it's running pretty slow these days. I mainly game on my Xbox One.

Back
Top Bottom