PS4 We need a bug fix about Truffles...

Sir Arucard

Terrarian
It's just impossible to play and make some suitable houses for NPCs, a new truffle just spwan everytime and I have no idea what can I do to stop
IMG_20200311_012115.jpg

Please, help us!

It's just impossible to play and make some suitable houses for NPCs, a new truffle just spwan everytime and I have no idea what can I do to stopView attachment 237416

Please, help us!
Hi there @Sir Arucard, welcome to the forums. The Truffle moving in over and over is a known issue and Pipeworks, the console developers, are working on it. :) I'm sorry, I don't know of any workarounds. You can kill them with lava, but they might keep coming back.

I did something pretty gross and worked it! I destroyed all houses and just maintain one available place then I started a murder and kill all npcs, everytime one truffle spawn, I kill him, everytime a normal npc spawn, I created a new available house until no Truffles spawn. Now the Truffles stopped, so if anyone has the same problem, just kill everyone until Truffles gone forever (you will have one left truffle after the bug left)

Back
Top Bottom