• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

we need crossplay

darthmorf

Staff member
Considering the fact that most platforms are on different versions at the moment, crossplay isn't really feasible.

BillyBobTuck

Terrarian
oh man, my dream would be to be able to join my dedacated server with my switch and play with my friends on PC when I cant be at my PC. I would also lose my mind if there was also cross save like the witcher 3, divinity OS2, Civ6. I get the chance of any of this happening is basically 0 but it would be pretty awesome.

Tupave

Terrarian
Amen to that Billybobtruck! How amazing would that be if you could play with switch and the pc or viseversa.. I hope someday this will be possible! 😎

Top Bottom