Console We need pre generated villages!

who agrees

• yes

• no...

Results are only viewable after voting.
First of all, you better give a better explanation about it, second, i think it's good enought with the strucctures we have already, like the hell "cities" underground cabins, the dungeon etc. and also feels odd having a lot of NPCs without having a "unique" roll on the game. (nurse heals, mechant sells basic goodies, cyborg sells rockets etc.)

First of all, you better give a better explanation about it, second, i think it's good enought with the strucctures we have already, like the hell "cities" underground cabins, the dungeon etc. and also feels odd having a lot of NPCs without having a "unique" roll on the game. (nurse heals, mechant sells basic goodies, cyborg sells rockets etc.)
i kinda want something like minecraft villages. they spawn on the surface and has bandits inhabiting it.

Biome specific house / village generation dependant on world size would be great, you could have 1/2 houses generated per biome with biome specific chests inside them, maybe an NPC dwelling in the house too, but that may mess up the whole "NPC spawn requirements"

The ocean biome could have an angler house generated

Crimson/Corruption biomes could have an "evil" themed mini house

Jungle houses would be an idea, we already have mini temple like generated structures with jungle chests in them

I can see where the OP is coming from, sometimes when your above ground in Terraria it can feel a bit empty and the addition of more pre generated structures like villages would make solo play, split screen or even multi player even more enjoyable

Looking forward to reading some other responses :)

Edit: Just thought, Maybe ruins! Like mini ruined temples above ground, or just simply ruins period, they don't have to be big, just something to add more diversity when running around your world

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom