tModLoader Weapon Charging and Power Attacks

Wow dude this is so not right, you just completely ripped off the Terraria Overhaul mod! Dude people like you are the ones responsible for creating modding drama like in the Skyrim modding scene!

copyright strike
Wow dude this is so not right, you just completely ripped off the Terraria Overhaul mod! Dude people like you are the ones responsible for creating modding drama like in the Skyrim modding scene!

@Mirsario and @WindwalkerTheUnseen

If there is an issue with plagiarism in a Mod, please do not make public callouts like this. Report and Move On so that the Forum Staff can investigate if there is Plagiarism and get it sorted out. It is disrespectful to make public callouts in this manner. Please don't do it again.

uh /)_.

I hope those two above are joking. Anyway, I'll try it, should be fun. And i'll check if it works with dual wielding.
@Mirsario and @WindwalkerTheUnseen
If there is an issue with plagiarism in a Mod, please do not make public callouts like this. Report and Move On so that the Forum Staff can investigate if there is Plagiarism and get it sorted out. It is disrespectful to make public callouts in this manner. Please don't do it again.
I personally was just joking, can't really care about such stuff enough to consider it actual plagiarism.

Reactions: 000
Hi, there is a bug that makes melee weapons do the same damage, if the was attack charged or not. This started to happen after putting the Spirit mod

With a bit of testing, I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour.
Check your config to make sure the multipliers aren't at 1 (default 0.75 - 2.25) and also try unequipping any items you're wearing.

just tried this out. everything is charged. even block placement ( I suggest that you should invert the toggle, smart cursor for charged attacks )

Can you help me? What mods might conflict with yours ?

My list of mods
"AlchemistNPC",
"BlockAccessory",
"BuildPlanner",
"CalamityMod",
"CheatSheet",
"CosmeticVariety",
"ExperienceAndClasses",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FKTModSettings",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"Infinity",
"InstantRespawn",
"ItemChecklist",
"MagicStorage",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MoreAccessories",
"MoreChestLoot",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OreSeeds",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"RockosARPGLegacy",
"RPG",
"Shapeshifter",
"SpiritMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"Tremor",
"Unleveled",
"VanillaTweaks",
"VeinMiner",
"WeaponOut",
"WhisStatsConfig",
"XItemStats"
My problem that i can use item once. After that i can't use it anymore. FellsBadMan

Update Released

@Njiota: It may be related to a bug that when you use an item from the mouse, it may not be able to be used again. However, I have fixed that specific issue so hopefully you don't have any more problems.
If not, it's most likely one of your RPG mods as I don't see any other mods that would affect how an item is used.

Back
Top Bottom