Weapon Enchantments

ummm how can i downloads this
Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't receiving any posts here, so I stopped checking it. Weapon Enchantments is only for tModLoader 1.4
It can be downloaded through the tModLoader's Workshop under Mod Browser.
Or you can subscribe to it in the Steam Workshop

how do you use it, sofar iv colected some enchantments iv tryed to right click over a wepon with avalible enchabtment slots but nothing works

how do you use it, sofar iv colected some enchantments iv tryed to right click over a wepon with avalible enchabtment slots but nothing works
Enchanting is done in the enchanting table. All you have to do is put an item into the table, put an enchantment in and take the item out. (The item must have sufficient enchantment capacity to apply the enchantment.)
Sorry for the slow reply. I'm much more active on discord and steam.

Crash issue when using Titanium railgun (Calamity mod) with Splitting enchantment. Game crashes when the laser beam splits.

And there are also balance issues with Calamity mod. I know this mod isn't official, but Murasama-infused weapon destroys everything, including the post-moonlord boss. Murasama is a weapon that can be obtained before hard-mode, but cannot be used until you defeat Moon-lord (precisely the higher-tier boss). How about making Murasama uninfuseable or setting the Infusing power very low?

Anyway, the mod is really fun to use. :D

Last edited:
Hi! Very fun mod, but there seems to be a problem with the Utility enchantments (Spelunker, Hunter, Danger, Obsidian...). They kind of just turn on and off every half a second... It's quite distracting, and dangerous if you're travelling through the Underworld and fall into lava.

I know this is probably a dumb question but uh... where do you get, or how do you make the "Enchanting Table?"

I can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Nvm, I found it. "Wood Enchanting Table"

Last edited:
Crash issue when using Titanium railgun (Calamity mod) with Splitting enchantment. Game crashes when the laser beam splits.

And there are also balance issues with Calamity mod. I know this mod isn't official, but Murasama-infused weapon destroys everything, including the post-moonlord boss. Murasama is a weapon that can be obtained before hard-mode, but cannot be used until you defeat Moon-lord (precisely the higher-tier boss). How about making Murasama uninfuseable or setting the Infusing power very low?

Anyway, the mod is really fun to use. :D

Hi, Thx, Both issues mentioned were patched long ago. Sorry about the late reply.

Hi! Very fun mod, but there seems to be a problem with the Utility enchantments (Spelunker, Hunter, Danger, Obsidian...). They kind of just turn on and off every half a second... It's quite distracting, and dangerous if you're travelling through the Underworld and fall into lava.
TefraK, I updated the potion buff enchantments to not work 100% of the time at lower tiers. You can lower or raise the duration in the config, but keep in mind that will also affect the cooldown. I chose to do it this way because getting them early game was very powerful and they didn't fit the game progression as they were. Now, you are able to do combinations such as a Common and Rare to have the effect permanently or 2 commons and a basic.

1. so im trying to mess with the config files for the weapon enchantment mod in my multiplayer world but it says it wants me to reload which i cant do any solutions?

Back
Top Bottom