Console Weapon: French Fry

photo.php

Last edited:
It seems we need much more detail, like usetime, knockback, and such to see if it would be extremely powerful or not. It *seems* like a broadsword, which doesn't make too much sense, as the Pirates already drop a Cutlass and the Shadow Chests are prehardmode, making it either OP or UP depending on what it's balanced for. Coming Shadow Chests would also make it irrelevant since Night's Edge is so close to the tier and you have the hardmode ore swords right after it, along with the Breaker Blade around the same time, not to mention the fact that you won't even encounter one in a shadow chest half the time. It also just doesn't really fit the theme of, well anything. Pirates nor Hell are very likely to contain French Fries, let alone one that functions as an oddly powerful weapon (As in the fact that hitting someone once with it will do comparable damage to chlorophyte broadswords, not talking about its balance since we don't know the usetime)

The Twins is also a pretty bad thing to drop from, and a 0.5% chance is way too low to justify getting it really, since unlike Plantera it costs something to summon the Twins.

In my opinion, not every suggestion can be salvaged. This one is just inherently flawed in that it does not fit anywhere at all ingame. Another sword is fine, but it needs a different theme.

Sure, it has improved considerably. Only problem I see with it is that Souls of Blight are a bad thing to craft with, potatoes are too common, and fries should probably give Well Fed buff instead.

Okay, replace the health restoration to a Fed buff and potatoes have 1/150 chance of being in grass/dirt blocks, and I am not sure what to replace Soul of Blight with, got any suggestions? If you can.

change the souls of blight to souls of light and night (5 of each)

and also a bottle of salt obtained by throwing a bottle of water onto a 1 block thick platform above lava without any gaps between the platform and the lava

Back
Top Bottom