Game Mechanics Weapon Holding Animation ( While Walking or idle )

Updated the thread with new function!

Instead of "Favourite" Selecting the weapon in to a special slot you can just select it as usually in your actionbar!
Thoughts? :)

I think this is possible in tAPI with this line of code:
Code:
"holdStyle":
I have not tested all possibilities, but I did experiment with 4. It's pretty glitchy.

It is supposed to say "Maybe Change the current Swinging animation to another swinging animation that is looking better with this suggestion" Sorry :)
Read bottom for Weapon Swinging animation fix by - me xD

We Changed the Weapon Swinging Animation and made it Suiteable for this suggestion?
Umm... WHAT? you said YOU came up with a fix for the weapon swinging animation. but then at the bottom it's supposed to say that it's up to the developers?
WTF man.

Umm... WHAT? you said YOU came up with a fix for the weapon swinging animation. but then at the bottom it's supposed to say that it's up to the developers?
WTF man.

It was a mistype in the post since long ago. It is supposed to say "Can We change the weapon swinging animation for this suggestion". :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438788167,1438788076][/DOUBLEPOST]My head was not were it should have been by that time. :confused:
[DOUBLEPOST=1438788197][/DOUBLEPOST]But now im back and im ready for 1.3 Tweaking! :)

It was a mistype in the post since long ago. It is supposed to say "Can We change the weapon swinging animation for this suggestion". :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438788167,1438788076][/DOUBLEPOST]My head was not were it should have been by that time. :confused:
[DOUBLEPOST=1438788197][/DOUBLEPOST]But now im back and im ready for 1.3 Tweaking! :)
You had to type it through 3 different posts?

yes but now get your :red: up and actually fix the thread -.-

I don't think I'd like it if items were shown in your hand. Its more of a minecraft thing then a Terraria thing. I don't think it fits the games style.

How is it like minecraft? Minecraft is a 3D game, and this is a 2D Pixel game. Can't see how it is the same :/

Back
Top Bottom