PS4 Weapon Life Drain freezes game and crashes

JessieN-

Terrarian
It can be re-created every single time I do it. Anytime I use the magic staff Life Drain my entire game freezes and if I'm in Multiplayer the other players can see me frozen. Eventually I'll get kicked off on their end but my game won't change unless I force shut down application.

I don't know how else to show you it being frozen other than a picture. As you can see I was trying to attack the fairy and the moment I hit R2 everything froze. So far I've only had this problem with this weapon both in ground and in air.

Attachments

• 20190715_005514.jpg
    20190715_005514.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 165
It can be re-created every single time I do it. Anytime I use the magic staff Life Drain my entire game freezes and if I'm in Multiplayer the other players can see me frozen. Eventually I'll get kicked off on their end but my game won't change unless I force shut down application.

I don't know how else to show you it being frozen other than a picture. As you can see I was trying to attack the fairy and the moment I hit R2 everything froze. So far I've only had this problem with this weapon both in ground and in air.
Hi there @JessieN-, thanks for sharing this info. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Back
Top Bottom