tModLoader WeaponOut

this bug can be solved by going to configs folder and finding the weapons out config
there you can edit the visuals to be true or false
yea, i did change the notepad thats in the config folder from false to true, it doesnt work for me. whats missing in my screen i believe was that the visiblity buttom thats on the top left corner was not there where i see others does has that.

I've build the capacitator and I am able to rapidfire what should be the m2 buttons attack with my left click, losing no mana. Fairly certain this is a small bug
Edit: After restarting it fixed itself. So maybe it only becomes a machinegun upon being build?

I've been using the Lite version for quite some time, and out of curiosity, tried this one out as well

Disabled the Lite version before using this mod for the first time, I really liked the new weapons especially the fists

Unfortunately, I found three issues that WeaponOut Lite doesn't even have:
  1. Toggle button is now missing (oval-shape, near the hotbar)
  2. All items except from WeaponOut stopped appearing while equipped
  3. Secondary weapons from Dual-Wield mod stopped appearing as well (WeaponOut Lite doesn't have this problem, both shows up just fine)
Note that WeaponOut's main purpose is the visuals, similar to Lite version, but this one doesn't even carry out that purpose, the Lite's purpose is same as WeaponOut, but without the rest of its content, only visuals

Tried to visit Mod's forum to see if people experience the same issue, turns out that they have this issue as well

People suggested to check WeaponOut's config files, especially for show_weaponOut_visuals, checked that one out, turns out that it's actually enabled (for me)

Just in-case, I even enabled others like forceshow_weaponOut_visuals and toggle_weaponOut_waist_rotation, saved the configuration, restarted Terraria, the problem still persists

I was quite disappointed of how it turned out, so I decided to return back by disabling WeaponOut, removing it, and re-enabled WeaponOut Lite

To my surprise, after all this happened, the bug persisted even after returning back to Lite version (which is even worse), to which I found that, both Lite and original uses the same config file, so I deleted it, and re-installed WeaponOut Lite just in-case, and thankfully, the problem is now gone

It's quite a bummer not being able to use WeaponOut's weapons just because I have to compromise myself to the bug that messes up with visuals, which is the main content of this mod, just to be able to use these weapons, what's even the point of using this mod if it's original content has issues anyways?

I hope the mod's dev patches this one out, or at-least let others patch it themselves, unfortunately, I doubt neither of these gonna happen nonetheless after seeing the dev's reply about its continuation for modding, and seeing people's comment date regarding the issue

Last edited:
Heya there, folks. Anyone suggests a good combination of "major" mods for a full fist playthrough? Somehow i don't think the weapons scaling fit well with Calamity weapons and it's extremely overpowered effects/damage. Thanks in advance to everyone who may see/answer this! Hope you're all doing well.

I've been using the Lite version for quite some time, and out of curiosity, tried this one out as well

Disabled the Lite version before using this mod for the first time, I really liked the new weapons especially the fists

Unfortunately, I found three issues that WeaponOut Lite doesn't even have:
  1. Toggle button is now missing (oval-shape, near the hotbar)
  2. All items except from WeaponOut stopped appearing while equipped
  3. Secondary weapons from Dual-Wield mod stopped appearing as well (WeaponOut Lite doesn't have this problem, both shows up just fine)
Note that WeaponOut's main purpose is the visuals, similar to Lite version, but this one doesn't even carry out that purpose, the Lite's purpose is same as WeaponOut, but without the rest of its content, only visuals

Tried to visit Mod's forum to see if people experience the same issue, turns out that they have this issue as well

People suggested to check WeaponOut's config files, especially for show_weaponOut_visuals, checked that one out, turns out that it's actually enabled (for me)

Just in-case, I even enabled others like forceshow_weaponOut_visuals and toggle_weaponOut_waist_rotation, saved the configuration, restarted Terraria, the problem still persists

I was quite disappointed of how it turned out, so I decided to return back by disabling WeaponOut, removing it, and re-enabled WeaponOut Lite

To my surprise, after all this happened, the bug persisted even after returning back to Lite version (which is even worse), to which I found that, both Lite and original uses the same config file, so I deleted it, and re-installed WeaponOut Lite just in-case, and thankfully, the problem is now gone

It's quite a bummer not being able to use WeaponOut's weapons just because I have to compromise myself to the bug that messes up with visuals, which is the main content of this mod, just to be able to use these weapons, what's even the point of using this mod if it's original content has issues anyways?

I hope the mod's dev patches this one out, or at-least let others patch it themselves, unfortunately, I doubt neither of these gonna happen nonetheless after seeing the dev's reply about its continuation for modding, and seeing people's comment date regarding the issue
Finally fixed with a WeaponOutCompat patch for Terraria Overhaul, thank god

I love this mod no homo but there is something wrong with it, as soon as I simply hovers over weaponout items causes my client to crash each single time. Hope you can fix it, those fist weapons are game changer lmao. Here's an log. :)

Attachments

• client.log
    38.9 KB · Views: 99
Plz fix 🥺
Mod: Calamity
Weapon: Muramasa
1692686064116.png

Back
Top Bottom