tModLoader WeaponOut

Hope this mod will soon be compatible with mods like Dual Weild or stuff like day and updated in 10.x ...
Im looking forward to this rly amazing mod...

11/8 -IGN

Hmm, would you rather have a version for tmodLoader 0.10, without some of the items (because they done broke and I need to go fix), or wait for me to release the full package? Because I can release a sort of light weight version now, but it will not have most of the weapons and some of the accessories. The visuals work fine though, and it has item customizer integration for dyed weapons.

I've been super slow with this and I know a lot of people do want this mod back updated asap, but also life so there's that too. Anyway, let me know what you think, I have no problem with it either way.

Thanks for all your amazing support so far, I still find it shocking, given how inactive I am. And as a reminder, you can poke me on my discord (https://discord.gg/AH9k9SK, or just @ me from the tModLoader server I guess)

I thinking perhaps have WeaponOut just for showing the weapons and have the items in another pack. Hopefully to make keeping them updated an easier task.

Hmm, forgot that items can't be replaced by other mods in this way.
Otherwise you'd just have to say "Replace the unloaded items from CheatSheet" or something like that.

Hmm, would you rather have a version for tmodLoader 0.10, without some of the items (because they done broke and I need to go fix), or wait for me to release the full package? Because I can release a sort of light weight version now, but it will not have most of the weapons and some of the accessories. The visuals work fine though, and it has item customizer integration for dyed weapons.

I've been super slow with this and I know a lot of people do want this mod back updated asap, but also life so there's that too. Anyway, let me know what you think, I have no problem with it either way.

Thanks for all your amazing support so far, I still find it shocking, given how inactive I am. And as a reminder, you can poke me on my discord (https://discord.gg/AH9k9SK, or just @ me from the tModLoader server I guess)
I'd say do the light version, if that doesn't over-complicate things too much for you. I know I (and surely many who used this mod prior) would be happier with its basic functionality and lacking some content, rather than nothing. The other items can come later whenever you have the time to finish the rest.

All I can say is I truly miss this incredible mod in my load-order, and gladly take part of it soon than nothing at all for longer. Thanks for the explanation, as well as all your hard work over the years. :)

5 Months outdated no more!
I can't even remember what format I use for releasing stuff, soo...

Download .tmod here

Changes:
  • Fist weapons have been unloaded for the time being until they are finished being done.
  • Other weapons/accessories are fine (or should be, let me know if I forgot something)
  • Added a gun you can craft from the expert mode Bone Glove
    sU0Ytww.png

• Added two volley guns:
  • oeODsoC.png
    (guess the recipe for this one)
  • echIrRv.png
    Buy this from the arms dealer after plantera
  • Added an alternate star cannon if you like conserving fallen star ammo at the cost of some damage
    Da4uf4C.png

• A couple of new weapons that are unobtainable at the moment, but you'll probably find them anyway. :)
  • Bug fixes, mainly on the Staff of Explosion, hopefully shouldn't disappear due to dropped packets.
  • Another setting for disabling waist weapon rotation. Also config file is now in Mod Config/, so please delete/transfer the old one.

There seems to be some sort of weird bug with the staff of explosion, where when you cast it from behind a wall, the damage numbers appear and monsters suffer knockback, but don't actually take any damage. Is this a known issue/fixable?

Note: This is in multiplayer, have not tested in single yet

Further edit: this is only in multiplayer, I assume due to something related to the packet drop issue from before.

Edit 3: I've done some more testing and it seems to just not function most of the time in multiplayer. I'm unsure what's causing it but it's very "on and off" about whether it works or not.

Last edited:
Could you possibly assign the Discordant Charm and Shades to another key? I personally don't like having to use the E key with a priority over grapple.

Back
Top Bottom