tModLoader WeaponOut

Hello, i have found a bug with an item, it doesn't really work the way it should be working "Hook Of Chaos" it's saying "Can teleport whilst suffering from Chaos State" i can but i still take damage
Here is an img
I feel like thats working as intended. Otherwise you would be able to spam teleports at no cost.

What can teleport while under chaos state means is that it functions just like a normal rod of discord.

oh that's my bad then, because i misunderstood that, i thought it meant that i can teleport even while having the debuff without taking damage

frenzy heart dont drop more?
i cant get it i killed 200 WoF and i dint get, i spawned with fargo spawn

Updated to v1.6.3 for tModLoader v10.1.3

Happy Easter! A very small update, mainly for bugfixes and some lovely translations. Still, don't expect anything major for while yet.

Additions
* Starlight Armour, a luminite armour with a fun little set bonus.
* Polaris Punch, a pillar fist joke weapon.
* Added translations for 汉语 and ру́сский, thanks @Gouvod and @Gosh Bosh
Changes
* Forward punching hitboxes are taller.
Fixes
* Fixed duplicate tooltip line on Discordant Carm
* Fixed combo counter not showing up below 2.
* Fixed combo effects not triggering with high combo power reduction.
* Fixed combo timer not resetting properly when changing equipment.

Updated to v1.7 for tModLoader v10.1.3

NfJhBt6.gif

Changes & Additions
* Added a new endgame fist and armour content!

Fixes
* Removed duplicate source image files.
* Fix combo counter not showing up below 2.
* Fix walk cycle offset on certain items.

Last edited:
Updated to v1.6.3 for tModLoader v10.1.3

Happy Easter! A very small update, mainly for bugfixes and some lovely translations. Still, don't expect anything major for while yet.

Additions
* Starlight Armour, a luminite armour with a fun little set bonus.
* Polaris Punch, a pillar fist joke weapon.
Changes
* Forward punching hitboxes are taller.
Fixes
* Fixed duplicate tooltip line on Discordant Carm
* Fixed combo counter not showing up below 2.
* Fixed combo effects not triggering with high combo power reduction.
* Fixed combo timer not resetting properly when changing equipment.

Updated to v1.7 for tModLoader v10.1.3

NfJhBt6.gif

Changes & Additions
* Added a new endgame fist and armour content!

Fixes
* Removed duplicate source image files.
* Fix combo counter not showing up below 2.
* Fix walk cycle offset on certain items.
when're we gonna get more whips?

I've been looking for the cerulean claws with no luck so far. I've been grinding angry bones (since the claws are presumably from the dungeon), but I'm not sure if I may be doing something wrong, or if they're from chests instead. Any tips?

[Edit]: Resolved; just found out that they're crafted from golden keys.

Last edited:
Got to say that I've really enjoyed your mod. I'm currently doing an all fist weapon play through.

I was curious as to what you thought about the balance of your fist weapons? Are they balanced around the regular Terraria content or modded Terraria?

Do you feel that they fall in line with the other weapons in Terraria?

I noticed that if you put any of the weapons from this mod on a weapon rack it breaks the rack and gives you a different item instead. Two examples are a startillery becoming an agile iron chainmail and a wooden tekko becoming a molten fury.

I noticed that if you put any of the weapons from this mod on a weapon rack it breaks the rack and gives you a different item instead. Two examples are a startillery becoming an agile iron chainmail and a wooden tekko becoming a molten fury.

As far as I've noticed and have seen stated by other modders is that this will happen with any mod item put in a weapon frame. Putting modded weapons in a weapon frame and saving can also corrupt your save data. I highly recommend you don't put any modded items in an item frame. I've dealt with corrupted data due to this myself.

Currently going through the game with a fist-based playthrough, took me a bit to realize it was only possible via the Journeyman's Scarf X3 I'm currently pre-skeletron. using Dynasty and Boxing Helmet as my armor and working through the jungle so I can get those fists. This is a few things I've noticed thus far:

1: Love that for the sake of progression each of the vanilla bosses drops a little special something for the fist collection. My only real complaint there is there's no way to combo them thus far.
2: Attempting to man your way through punching the Eater of Worlds doesn't work quite as well as you'd think, and you still need a surface arena so you can get your Journeyman breather hp X3
3: Is it intended for the curroption fist to be possible to be made without Demonite? Because if so, it does seem like a potential sequence break.

Honestly at this rate, now that I found the Journeyman Sash I'm having a ball, and the biggest concern I got is whether the bone-made helm piece will be the only real armor buffs I need until Hardmode ','; Doing decently minus flying enemies, but I guess that's intended.

It is a great mod but when I search for Weaponout on the mod browser on my PC the only thing that comes up is " Weaponout lite " and it only has the vanity parts with showing weapons but doesn't have whips or fists or the armor so I'm realy not sure what to do. Can someone help me:nursesad:

It is a great mod but when I search for Weaponout on the mod browser on my PC the only thing that comes up is " Weaponout lite " and it only has the vanity parts with showing weapons but doesn't have whips or fists or the armor so I'm realy not sure what to do. Can someone help me:nursesad:
I think I know this one, try to reuploaded the mod browser and see that works.

@Moon_Man I'm not sure when I'll be next working on this mod since Expeditions has a higher priority atm, but whips will likely be the next focus

Got to say that I've really enjoyed your mod. I'm currently doing an all fist weapon play through.

I was curious as to what you thought about the balance of your fist weapons? Are they balanced around the regular Terraria content or modded Terraria?

Do you feel that they fall in line with the other weapons in Terraria?
Originally balanced around vanilla content (that is they could feasibly fall in line with them in terms of progression despite not actually properly matching up due to effort constraints), though they have been buffed to make them slightly more viable against a more modded Terraria which most people will probably be playing anyway. The main change during development was the dps going from x1.5 current tier melee sword strength to x2. They're really tough to balance given how much Terraria favours non-melee builds especially going into hardmode. You can read my own braindump on that matter in the link.

Currently going through the game with a fist-based playthrough, took me a bit to realize it was only possible via the Journeyman's Scarf X3 I'm currently pre-skeletron. using Dynasty and Boxing Helmet as my armor and working through the jungle so I can get those fists. This is a few things I've noticed thus far:

1: Love that for the sake of progression each of the vanilla bosses drops a little special something for the fist collection. My only real complaint there is there's no way to combo them thus far.
2: Attempting to man your way through punching the Eater of Worlds doesn't work quite as well as you'd think, and you still need a surface arena so you can get your Journeyman breather hp X3
3: Is it intended for the curroption fist to be possible to be made without Demonite? Because if so, it does seem like a potential sequence break.

Honestly at this rate, now that I found the Journeyman Sash I'm having a ball, and the biggest concern I got is whether the bone-made helm piece will be the only real armor buffs I need until Hardmode ','; Doing decently minus flying enemies, but I guess that's intended.
1: Yeah that's a little QoL thing I missed out on at the time, will plan to add them in when I can make (or get) sprites for them.
2: Hey no one said a fist-based run is easy, you still gotta play by the Terraria rules sometimes.
3: Kinda, both the crimson and corruption fists are available before the boss fights since progression wise fists are a tad different from normal. The intention being that there aren't any particularly amazing parry fists up to that point and you'll probably want one for the boss if you can't take them on with what you already have and you enjoy the parry weapons. In fact the biggest sequence break hot tip don't tell anyone is getting the jungle fist super early if you go out of your way to find the feral claws.

Mod seems very unhappy with disabling recipes and recipe browser, twice after removing the weapons/emblems when I got to the weaponout mod tab it crashed (message about illegal sprite call, didn't make a log for some reason and I couldn't interact with the pop up either sorry), disabled the mod entirely was able to continue browsing recipes. Could recipe browser be seeking to display recipes not there anymore?

i seem to be having a compatibility issue between this and the Terraria Overhaul mod, where the weaponout bit itself doesn't do anything, and I don't even get the eye to switch it on or off unless I use the lite version. is there something on my end I need to fix?

Used this mod for over 50 hours in my terraria multiplayer server. I love the additional contents that comes with it, almost like a second mod!

I am extremely satisfied with the fist mechanics, perhaps a little op late late game. However, my biggest concerns lies with how weak the the raiden swords were. In terms of new weapon mechanics nothing can compare to how cool the weapons are, but it is just so weak for its tiers equivalent in the vanilla. perhaps for the final tier of the sword, remove the movement penalty, and remove the basic attack removes charging so it can charge up whilst I defend myself? This can be done by assigning the special (where I dash at all enemies in the circle) onto right click. It would still not be overpowered unlike the fists, especially in expert mode where most things can 3 shot me. I really wish the raiden/dashing swords are better, for it is one of the coolest weapon I have ever seen in a mod in terms of game play and concepts.

Last edited:
effing amazing mod lol, it's really fun to use. though i agree with above ^^^ fists are op late game, didn't take more than half my health vs moon lord

Back
Top Bottom