tModLoader WeaponOut

Are you planning on changing the knuckledusters any? It's range is abysmal, even for a fist type weapon. I am unable to hit other targets before they can hit me. I'm also not receiving the armor scaling. I'm not a coder, so I don't know if it would be easier to make it scale with total armor versus just chest armor.

I am not trying to be patronizing or rude, I am only expressing my concerns. The mod truly is interesting. I also had to chuckle a bit at the wuju style joke.
Totally agree. Who wouldn't want to punch the $#!7 out of the moon lord?

Yeah, those fists are kinda bad. I wrote code for them but I haven't done much for them (yet). A better teaser for how fists are intended to work is the fist weapon crafted from meteorite bars. They'll probably be what I work on when I next work on this mo, along with the item customiser things people are telling me about.

I love this mod so much!!
Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it.

Hi. I'd like to report a bug of some sort. I posted it on the tmodloader forum, and there i was told it had to do with this mod. I basically opened the modloader, and in the middle of initializing it crashes and this pops up:

SkärmklippTerraria.PNG

I have removed the mod, but it would really like to be able to use it again.

Hi. I'd like to report a bug of some sort. I posted it on the tmodloader forum, and there i was told it had to do with this mod. I basically opened the modloader, and in the middle of initializing it crashes and this pops up:

View attachment 156256

I have removed the mod, but it would really like to be able to use it again.
I'm not a coder, but I may have an idea of what went wrong.
Are you using an older version of WeaponOut along with Tmodloader 0.9 or later? You might have to directly download a newer version of WeaponOut if this is the case.
I'm asking because I had crashes related to this mod when I first updated my Tmodloader to 0.9.

@PixelPichu I'd agree with Mechantra on this, I remember having to change several things to get stuff working for 0.9 as with many other mods, and there have been intermittent bug fixes. I don't see how that method can cause any issues though (it handles the screen position), does it crash when you try to enter a world?

edit: Because of the nature of the error, the best I can do is try/catch it and push out a hotfix

Last edited:
It crashed when it was initializing the mod. And just so you know, I'm able to install the new update in the modloader now, without it crashing my game :D.

I was incredibly excited to stumble upon this mod at first, but then I read all of the additional content additions and was sorely disappointed. I don't think the sprites are bad or anything like that, but I am not interested in adding any additional gear to the game sadly. I do wish that the "displayed weapon" portion of this mod existed as a standalone.

I was incredibly excited to stumble upon this mod at first, but then I read all of the additional content additions and was sorely disappointed. I don't think the sprites are bad or anything like that, but I am not interested in adding any additional gear to the game sadly. I do wish that the "displayed weapon" portion of this mod existed as a standalone.
I wholeheartedly disagree. I feel the mod would would be far too small for simply that, and every item is optional, since they are all crafted, and they are all to an incredibly high quality with unique effects.

This mod has options for that now - you can disable/enable whatever you want in WeaponOut.json located in the ModLoader folder. I'm sorry if you don't appreciate the extra gear - I try my best to make sure they are mostly seamless but I can understand where you're coming from, hence the options provided. For reference the file looks like this:
Code:
{
  "version": 0,
  "show_weaponOut_visuals": true,
  "forceshow_weaponOut_visuals": true,
  "enable_base_weapons_and_tiles": true,
  "enable_whips": true,
  "enable_fists": true,
  "enable_dual_weapons": true,
  "enable_accessories": true
}

This mod has options for that now - you can disable/enable whatever you want in WeaponOut.json located in the ModLoader folder. I'm sorry if you don't appreciate the extra gear - I try my best to make sure they are mostly seamless but I can understand where you're coming from, hence the options provided. For reference the file looks like this:
Code:
{
  "version": 0,
  "show_weaponOut_visuals": true,
  "forceshow_weaponOut_visuals": true,
  "enable_base_weapons_and_tiles": true,
  "enable_whips": true,
  "enable_fists": true,
  "enable_dual_weapons": true,
  "enable_accessories": true
}

This is good news! Thanks for the information.

I love the reference to konosuba. Can you add the music that plays when megumin is charging the explosion spell and have the character say explosion.
Also I would love to see a vanity set.

Just a idea

Great mod by the way

I love the reference to konosuba. Can you add the music that plays when megumin is charging the explosion spell and have the character say explosion.
Also I would love to see a vanity set.

Just a idea

Great mod by the way
To be honest, that staff sold me the mod in the first place when I saw it on the little video on the front page.

Some of the .json functions don't seem to work. Not really interested in the fist and whip weapons, so I went to disable them, yet I can still craft/use them despite them supposed to have been 'disabled'.

EDIT: Just a bonus suggestion, but maybe a .json option to disable only the Emblems, but still keeping the other accessories?

Similar Error with above, but with newest Spirit Mod (i also using cheat sheet)

How to Reproduce:
1. take Heart from Item Browser then throw it (right click in empty space)
2. or, Kill 50 enemies to obtain banner then place banner
3. or, if you have existing world with more than three banner, take one and place it back

The WeaponOut Mod is downloaded from Mod Browser in Tmodloader client

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 164
Similar Error with above, but with newest Spirit Mod (i also using cheat sheet)

How to Reproduce:
1. take Heart from Item Browser then throw it (right click in empty space)
2. or, Kill 50 enemies to obtain banner then place banner
3. or, if you have existing world with more than three banner, take one and place it back

The WeaponOut Mod is downloaded from Mod Browser in Tmodloader client

Didn't try the banners, but I did have the spirit mod active as well. However the problem was gone when I disabled WeaponOut and attempted to use a demon heart. Spirit Mod was active at the time this occured.

Back
Top Bottom