tModLoader WeaponOut

I've updated some things, mainly issues with the way weapons are being drawn, and modified the combo thing on fists of fury.
Also removed Shield Out due to popular demand, plus it was buggy in multi player and didn't actually do much.

Too lazy to write an actual changelog, but here's some new items you can check on the main post:
S74dPgC.png
oFvgReL.png
7FkjcF2.png
E8yLVQz.png
eUFhL8V.png

More to come eventually...?

Discordant charm doesn`t allways work.
Only works when you don't have the chaos debuff - I guess it might make more sense to have it be changed?

I've updated some things, mainly issues with the way weapons are being drawn, and modified the combo thing on fists of fury.
Also removed Shield Out due to popular demand, plus it was buggy in multi player and didn't actually do much.

Too lazy to write an actual changelog, but here's some new items you can check on the main post:
S74dPgC.png
oFvgReL.png
7FkjcF2.png
E8yLVQz.png
eUFhL8V.png

More to come eventually...?

Only works when you don't have the chaos debuff - I guess it might make more sense to have it be changed?
Staff of Explosion.png

There you go
Edit: Made some changes
Staff of Explosion.png

Last edited:
Was searching for this in the mod browser! :/
pretty amazing mod, good job! any clue on when it will be available in there? both WeaponOut and More Weapons.. they're both amazing.
and what is that beam that the player is firing in the image of More Weapons section?

// thx

pretty amazing mod, good job! any clue on when it will be available in there? both WeaponOut and More Weapons.. they're both amazing.
and what is that beam that the player is firing in the image of More Weapons section?

// thx
I guess Woods' Antimat Rifle with spliter shot:happy:

// thx
WeaponOut and More Weapons are the same mod, you can get the latest version with the mediafire link in the OP.

1. You based the Explosion Staff on Megumin, didn't you?

2. If you know how to, make the Explosion Staff's shake effect optional in the Mod Settings. Sometimes, it can be annoying.

WeaponOut and More Weapons are the same mod, you can get the latest version with the mediafire link in the OP.
Yeah, I should make that more clear.

1. You based the Explosion Staff on Megumin, didn't you?

2. If you know how to, make the Explosion Staff's shake effect optional in the Mod Settings. Sometimes, it can be annoying.
1. わかりません :)
2. Remove it completely? I was just thinking of only having it do the shake after reaching a certain (large eenough) size, because I do agree atm the smaller explosions don't really need the effect. Having it on the big ones are fun though.

1. 真剣に?

2. Maybe make the big explosion shakes around 5 seconds. Sometimes, the current big explosion shake effects last for over a minute. Maybe 5-10 seconds would be good.

1. いいえ、あなたがせいかいだ。 (excuse me poor nip, I think its ga not wa but my grammar is nowhere near 100%)

2. Huh, that's really odd - for me the max shaking only lasts about 2 seconds. I'll see if I can fix it to some more reliable variable. Any way you're using it in particular? (Also PM me about this so as not to spam this thread too much)

Well, last one (I'll PM you if this gets any worse). The only way I use it for max damage is with a bunch of other high damage items from other Mods (Soul of the Universe from Fargo's Mod) and that I charge it to the max. Like, when there are three rings above it when it looks like it's already done and it stops moving.

EDIT: Found the problem! Turns out, the shake effect becomes longer if Frame Skip is off. If it's on, then it really does last 2 seconds.

Last edited:
weapons out for harambe

My god.. you have NO idea how long I've been waiting for this to be a real thing.
Also, does this happen to work with weapons from other mods?

It does indeed with with items from other mods, not just weapons.

Doesn't seem to work, i downloaded it, put it in the mod folder, enabled it, reloaded mods- but it doesn't display my weapons D:

Back
Top Bottom