tModLoader WeaponOut

Download v1.1 (404KB, tModLoader 0.9.0.2)
I finally got around to doing it huzzah. Here are the main bits.

Changelog:
Added APAR rifle/rocket launcher.
wgqhbF9.png

Added Steam Persudaer rifle/shotgun.
PremiS0.png

Added Mana Sword.
kJJp4Bm.png

Added Lunar Emblems for each damage type.
Ej5nGxQ.png
Cg7cVud.png
kxC04Gm.png
DelE5be.png
4KhEpAO.png

Added new whips covering up to the start of Hardmode.
aBq44CD.png
QQHrR0y.png
jThLdVC.png

Added situational early game shields.
mT2Ixuc.png
r3kI5oi.png

Buffed Hayauchi's charged attack damage (x4 -> x6)
Mirror Badge can now only reflect up to 100 damage at a time.
Whips can no longer be used obscenely fast in close range. (It's not a harpoon).

Fixed ceratin weapons triggering effects off target dummies.
Fixed WAR applying bullet trail to npc projectiles.
Fixed tooltip issues on various items.
Removed debug messages.

Last edited:
Download v1.1 (404KB, tModLoader 0.9.0.2)
I finally got around to doing it huzzah. Here are the main bits.

Changelog:
Added APAR rifle/rocket launcher.
wgqhbF9.png

Added Steam Persudaer rifle/shotgun.
PremiS0.png

Added Mana Sword.
kJJp4Bm.png

Added Lunar Emblems for each damage type.
Ej5nGxQ.png
Cg7cVud.png
kxC04Gm.png
DelE5be.png
4KhEpAO.png

Added new whips covering up to the start of Hardmode.
aBq44CD.png
QQHrR0y.png
jThLdVC.png

Added situational early game shields.
mT2Ixuc.png
r3kI5oi.png

Buffed Hayauchi's charged attack damage (x4 -> x6)
Mirror Badge can now only reflect up to 100 damage at a time.
Whips can no longer be used obscenely fast in close range. (It's not a harpoon).

Fixed ceratin weapons triggering effects off target dummies.
Fixed WAR applying bullet trail to npc projectiles.
Fixed tooltip issues on various items.
Removed debug messages.

Those emblems are 10/10 sexy
Nice to see you're still working on the mod my man

Quick Question, would it be possible to make something like the lunar emblems but for armors?
You mean an accessory that buffs up early-game armours to give late-game defence and effects? Aren't you working on a mod for that already? Otherwise, its certainly possible - it's just a matter of coding it and how you want it to work.
The lunar emblems for example, just take the highest DPS weapon from each moonlord damage set and does magical maths to make other weapons match that in some way or another.

You mean an accessory that buffs up early-game armours to give late-game defence and effects? Aren't you working on a mod for that already? Otherwise, its certainly possible - it's just a matter of coding it and how you want it to work.
The lunar emblems for example, just take the highest DPS weapon from each moonlord damage set and does magical maths to make other weapons match that in some way or another.
Well I was, but the dude coding the mod hasn't been online in months. The Lunar Armor emblem could just boost the defense and percentages of the armor, no new effects would really be needed.

And the lunar emblems are super good dude, I can use my fav weapons all the time now.

how do i get the mirror badge?
Pocket Mirror and 12 Shroomite Bars. Instead of maintaining all the crafting recipes I'm just going to go over and state the main component for each on the main post, you can check with the Guide from there (since he also tells you where to craft it from)

@Flashkirby99

The capacitor sword doesn't work at all.

fist of fury dmg does not register by the dps/cellphone accessory
Dual use weapons like capacitor don't work when spawned through HERO's mod (jopo's cheat sheet works fine). Fists are actually bugged even through crafting it seems.Thanks for report, will try to fix.

Download v1.1.1 (406KB, tModLoader 0.9.0.3)
Devious double-posting doofus. Anyway nothing new, just a couple of stability fixes and effects.

Changelog:
Lunar emblems now apply visual effects to their projectile types.
Add whip item resprite by @Eli10293
Fixed bug with autoreuse on emblems for channelled items.
Fixed bug with certain items spawned through HERO's Mod.
Fixed bug with Fists of Fury non-registering hitboxes.

Hi, this is a really nice mod. I was checking out the emblems and I'm not sure they all work?

I first tested it on my ranger and it seemed to work fine. The damage value was up.

Then I tried it on my mage and it also seemed to work.

Third, I tried on melee and it seemed to have no effect. I then tried it on my summoner and again, it didn't seem to have an effect.

So then I double checked the melee. I swapped it in and out and noticed that sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. And the values aren't always consistent.

Finally, I decided to test things out on a dummy and the emblems for melee and magic didn't seem to affect things much? Ranger seems fine though.

Bear in mind that I'm using a bunch of overpowered Post Moonlord mod weapons. But even on the vanilla gear, it seems to be a bit buggy?

Thanks for the mod. Hope the kinks get worked out.

Yeah suffice to say they're a bit buggy past moonlord, mainly because they aren't designed to buff weapons that are already post moonlord, rather make early game weapons more amped up to match. Unfortunately because of the wide range of methods of dealing damage, it's almost impossible to tell what a weapons actual DPS should be (or not), especially when you have to work out how to set damage fairly between cases like Shotguns (or any weapons that fire multiple projectiles), Spiky Balls (static constant damage) and the actual moonlord weapons themselves (which pretty much rely on custom projectile code rather than normal weapon behaviour so no in-game values to test from). Things like Xenopopper and Last Prism get damage amped up ridiculously.

The system generally tries to give the player the benefit of the doubt, and even when it doesn't buff it at least gives auto swinging and a minor weapon type related buff. I wouldn't waste an accessory slot on it if you're trying to use post moonlord gear, it's more of an entertaining gimmick than anything. Nevertheless, glad you're enjoying the mod!

Nice. I do so like being able to display our weapons too, for sprite coolness purposes. Particularly having a mage type holding a spell book.

Any way to JUST install the "weapon out" mod?
I am not particularly interested in anything else for several reasons. I only want the "weapon out" part of the mod.

Could there be a way to get only that?

Back
Top Bottom