tModLoader WeaponOut

discordant charm as it is is terrible (it's a powerful item, but it's badly designed). instead of just needing souls of light at a hardmode anvil, it should need a rod of discord and an illuminant hook at the tinkerer's workshop. it would no longer need a rod of discord to function and goes in your hook slot. if you're in chaos state it acts like the illuminant hook.
I wouldn't call it terrible; just unbalanced.

I wouldn't call it terrible; just unbalanced.
it's a functional item in a vanity slot, so you can't use a vanity hat with it unless you sacrifice an accessory slot.
edit: the only hard part would be checking for chaos state and doing something else, if that isn't possible just make it need a rod of discord and souls of light, and go in the grapple slot and not need a rod of discord to fire.

My Hayauchi no longer dose anything when charged up, there's simply no attack that appears. It plays the sound, though.

Only things changed since it worked:

Calamity updated
Miscellania updated
Using Dushy's Upgrade system, made the Hayauchi +8

EDIT: Definitely the upgrades, reverting it to normal made the attack come back.

EDIT2: It seems that it does still attack, just it's invisible, so it's hard to see where it hits.

Last edited:
So...what exactly do the Lunar Emblems do? Specifically the Solar and Nebula ones.

Also, what determines where the weapon is shown?

So...what exactly do the Lunar Emblems do? Specifically the Solar and Nebula ones.

Also, what determines where the weapon is shown?

I may not know the Lunar Emblem thing, but I can answer this
While checking your inventory, there's an eye next to the lock. That eye behaves the same way for weapon as is for vanity accessories.

I may not know the Lunar Emblem thing, but I can answer this
While checking your inventory, there's an eye next to the lock. That eye behaves the same way for weapon as is for vanity accessories.
I was thinking more like what determines whether it's shown on the back, at the hip, held in the hand, etc. Because there seem to be some inconsistencies.

I was thinking more like what determines whether it's shown on the back, at the hip, held in the hand, etc. Because there seem to be some inconsistencies.

It varies from weapon to weapon and even items.
Most weapons (Staffs, Swords, Guns) are held on the hand.
Some weapons are held forward, like two-handed guns and some items.
Joost's Weapon Sets (which look silly on you) are behind the player model, so I'm betting on the back.

So, I've been using the Heliosphere Emblem (the solar one) and I noticed something.

While it may work great with earlier-game weapons, pretty much anything you obtain beyond the point when you can actually make this thing actually have their damage decreased, and so will any weapons if you have enough damage boosting accessories. At this point, I have a pre-Golem sword that is stronger without the Emblem, and while I get why it is at the point in the game that it is, it just doesn't really feel worth it unless you're using exclusively low or mid-tier weapons. And most of those aren't as fun as the later ones.

I have only tested the warrior one so far.

So, I've been using the Heliosphere Emblem (the solar one) and I noticed something.

While it may work great with earlier-game weapons, pretty much anything you obtain beyond the point when you can actually make this thing actually have their damage decreased, and so will any weapons if you have enough damage boosting accessories. At this point, I have a pre-Golem sword that is stronger without the Emblem, and while I get why it is at the point in the game that it is, it just doesn't really feel worth it unless you're using exclusively low or mid-tier weapons. And most of those aren't as fun as the later ones.

I have only tested the warrior one so far.
I think its because it increases your damage by less of a percentage compared to, say the Warrior Emblem or Avenger Emblem.

Download ItemCustomizer Mod to dye weapons
[doublepost=1498847762,1498847693][/doublepost]We need WeaponOut mod for tmodloader 10.0.1 plz update quickly!!!!!!!!
The fact that this was acknowledged by flashkirby hopefully means it's getting updated. I really want to try some of the newer items in this mod. I haven't had a chance since I haven't used tmodloader for quite some time.

Last edited:
Please Weaponout for tmodloader 10/ terraria 1.3.5? i love the mod but its not here ;-; i also need that mlg sun staff thing to 1 hit lunatic cultist

Back
Top Bottom