tModLoader WeaponOut

Hey, just wanted to swing by and say Sabers are potentially the most fun weapons iv used in terraria. The hard mode ones make combat really cool and fun. So thank you and hope to see more of these one day!

Hey, i looked on the wiki and noticed the recipe for the journeyman's sash isn't there, it just says it is craftable at the loom with no recipe listed. Is this just an issue on mobile? Because i was viewing it on my phone.

Try doing this, go to your documents, my games, terraria, mod configs, then look for weapon out json(open with notepad)look for "show_weaponOut_visuals" change it from false to true and see if it works.
i'm having the exact same problem, tried that, and saw an option to forceshow_weaponOut_visuals" changed it to true, neither of these worked

Sorry, but it isn't working. No eye button. No showcase of weapon in hand, only added weapons.
What can I do with it?

Try doing this, go to your documents, my games, terraria, mod configs, then look for weapon out json(open with notepad)look for "show_weaponOut_visuals" change it from false to true and see if it works.
sorry for being so late lmao but thanks alot for the help! it's now working!

its not work the inventory icon it's not showing
Screenshot_1.png

Attachments

• 1583344899552.png
    1583344899552.png
    120 KB · Views: 154
Hey, so i was playing this mod and realized, why isn't there Ebonwood/Shadewood/Pearlwood sabers ? I have an idea for the effects:
Ebon Saber: Slow charge (~1 second), Charged attack makes three consecutive slashes
Shade Saber: Very slow charge (~5 seconds), charged attack inflicts bleed debuff
Pearl Saber: Fast charge (same as wood Saber), holding the sword while it's charges gives a passive shine buff, charged attack shoots a spread of luminous, lingering spores that damages enemies

i'm having the exact same problem, tried that, and saw an option to forceshow_weaponOut_visuals" changed it to true, neither of these worked
same here, change the text in the notepad, nothing works. hope the mod dev can fix this

7FkjcF2.png
[
Leather.png
]
Leather Whip
: Simple corruption whip made from leather. Better crit damage.
E8yLVQz.png
[
Vertebrae.png
]
Whiplash: Simple crimson whip made from vertebrae. Better knockback.

eUFhL8V.png
aBq44CD.png
fyhPpHc.png
WDaOAbP.png
jahjU73.png

[
Vilethorn.png
] [
Jungle_Spores.png
] [
Bone.png
] [
Hellstone_Bar.png
] [
Crystal_Vile_Shard.png
]
More Whips at various tiers!
[/QUOTE]
So did the true whip in 2020 start from here?!

A suggestion for rather a joke item. I'm talking about Scout's metal bat. Acts like every other sword (in the mod) but the charged attack yeets the enemy far away but still close to be acessbile.Should work like this:You use the charged attack,the enemy gets thrown 10-25 blocks away and dealt like 30 damage while also getting bleeding and confused debuffs.You use the normal attack,the enemy gets thrown away 3-5 blocks and gets dealt 18-20 damage and gets the confused debuff. Kind of simple but such a joke item. Oh and also you can make a Lunar bonk (basically the same weapon but a orange-redish tint and a alot higher damage).And heres the sprite (And the sprite isnt mine since i cant pixel art for life and its from a mod called "Terra fortress 2" and the creators name is Nubiezz credit to him).Also the recipe for the normal bat is 10 metal and 1 bone.And for the lunar one.1 solar fragment and the original bat

Attachments

• Bat.png
    Bat.png
    418 bytes · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom