Weapons are super slow

PTpirahna

Spazmatism
Weapons shoot half as fast as usual. It severely increases difficulty when your DPS is half of what it should be, to the point of making it ridiculous to fight bosses like The Twins without setting up hearts all around the arena.

Yep, the speed for a lot of ranged , explosive, and magic weapons is definitely much lower than it should be. It appears to be caused by the character performing the attack animations an extra time in between every actual attack, thus increasing the time between actions.

On moblie, you know that you have AUTOSwing, right? You just use the joystick on the right to autoswing.

On moblie, you know that you have AUTOSwing, right? You just use the joystick on the right to autoswing.

That's irrelevant. We're talking the use speed of weapons. Such as how the Megashark is supposed to have a use speed of insanely fast, yet it currently fires about as fast as mollases.

That's irrelevant. We're talking the use speed of weapons. Such as how the Megashark is supposed to have a use speed of insanely fast, yet it currently fires about as fast as mollases.
Autoswing IS Balanced by the use speed.
If you had an autofiring machinegun shark thing, but it were extremely fast, wouldn't it be OP?
MAJOR Stats of Megashark:
Use Time: 7 with Default, but if you use Rapid or Unreal, it's 6 use time. THAT'S THE FASTEST IN THE GAME.
so yeah. thatsathing

No offense, but you're not getting what PTpirahna and VCrowe are saying.

Anyway, I don't own Terraria Mobile myself, but seems to me that it should be looked into, unless enemies on Mobile are slower and/or weaker to compensate for the less effective weapons.

Back
Top Bottom