tModLoader Weapons O' Plenty

VirtualVulpes

Terrarian
Welcome! This mod is still very new, so there isn't much content. There will be daily updates though! Weapons O' Plenty will add more weapons into the game. These weapons are supposed to feel balanced and fit in with the progression of the game. You can get this mod through tModLoader.

While you're here, why not suggest new weapons or give me feedback about how to make the mod better!

icon-export.png

Weapon Stats

UpgradedBeeGun.png
- Yellow Jacket: Upgraded version of the bee gun - Fires a beehive that explodes with bees

ExampleSimpleMinionItem-export.png
- Bird Caller Staff: An early-game summoner weapon

LeadChakram-export.png
IronChakram-export.png
- Lead/Iron Chakrams

MoltenBoomstick-export.png
- Molten Boomstick: Fires a spread of molten bullets

Sunfury.png
- Sunfury: Fires stars from its tip

Optic_Staff-export.png
- Optic Staff: Drops from the Eye of Cthulu - Summons a mini one to fight for you

Attachments

• CthuluEyeMinionItem.png
    CthuluEyeMinionItem.png
    401 bytes · Views: 153
Last edited:
Ok, I don’t know about balance but this mod has great possibility. I feel like the molten Boomstick might be a little underpowered, but I could be wrong. Chackarams are on point along w/ bird staff. I feel the yellow jacket is way to slow but I haven’t tested it out against bosses yet

Edit: I just tested the yellow jacket out on the two other mech bosses and it felt very weak, definitely increase the speed or velocity by a lot and the other by a little

Last edited:
Ok, I don’t know about balance but this mod has great possibility. I feel like the molten Boomstick might be a little underpowered, but I could be wrong. Chackarams are on point along w/ bird staff. I feel the yellow jacket is way to slow but I haven’t tested it out against bosses yet

Edit: I just tested the yellow jacket out on the two other mech bosses and it felt very weak, definitely increase the speed or velocity by a lot and the other by a little
Thanks for the feedback. I thought about this while improving the yellow jacket and I'm quite happy with the result, tell me what you think! :)

Edit: I also buffed the molten boomstick

Thanks for the feedback. I thought about this while improving the yellow jacket and I'm quite happy with the result, tell me what you think! :)

Edit: I also buffed the molten boomstick
Ok yea the other ones seem very good! I didn’t try to beat a boss with them cuz who is going to use a lead broadsword to beat a boss. Oh and it said that you needed iron to craft the lead Chakaram one in the recipe browser, I’m not sure if those are interchangeable but I think you might want to fix that

I will try out the buffed versions later today and give my feedback, you should also post these on reddit, there is a pretty large terraria community that might very well care about this.

Edit: have you updated it yet? The yellow jacket still seems the same

Last edited:
Ok yea the other ones seem very good! I didn’t try to beat a boss with them cuz who is going to use a lead broadsword to beat a boss. Oh and it said that you needed iron to craft the lead Chakaram one in the recipe browser, I’m not sure if those are interchangeable but I think you might want to fix that

I will try out the buffed versions later today and give my feedback, you should also post these on reddit, there is a pretty large terraria community that might very well care about this.
Whoops... yeah the lead chakram used iron, thanks for telling me. Posting on reddit's a good plan! Hopefully people will have lots of ideas

Edit: I just double checked and it has updated. Did you update it through the mod browser?

Last edited:
I’m not sure, I’ll check later, if I didn’t I will and then check them out.

edit: I had not updated it so I just did and then tested out the yellow jacket. It’s awesome! I really like it but with normal gear and that I killed all three mech bosses in around one night. It might be a bit powerfu now cuz I usually have to try a few times before I beat a boss and this felt really easy.

2nd edit: molten Boomstick is at the right power level

Last edited:
I really like this mod, it's good pile of weapons, but I have some ideas for you, have some unique yoyos, masses and spears that you can craft or obtain as enemie loot, a cool spear idea that you can get that shoots a slow, short lasting, homing projectile.
Continue the amazing work.

Ho, ans I made this
20200809_231453_0000.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom