tAPI Weapons Revolution

Cool mod man, really nice Im using it to learn how to add these kinds of weapons to terraria and its helping a bunch. A thing to note about the OP:
You misspelled "Freeze" for the axe, pickaxe, bow, staff and the armor.. I dont know if you wanted it to be that or not.

Cool mod man, really nice Im using it to learn how to add these kinds of weapons to terraria and its helping a bunch. A thing to note about the OP:
You misspelled "Freeze" for the axe, pickaxe, bow, staff and the armor.. I dont know if you wanted it to be that or not.
Thx,and i wanted to call Frezze :D it's Coolder :p

Nice looking mod. Some of the sprites are very nice.
The only suggestion I have, is add something to test these weapons on (AKA a boss or invasion of some kind)
Also, it would be nice to have a short description on the unique and magical weapons.
Like, for example, what does the lightning bolt, or star fall book, do?

Nice looking mod. Some of the sprites are very nice.
The only suggestion I have, is add something to test these weapons on (AKA a boss or invasion of some kind)
Also, it would be nice to have a short description on the unique and magical weapons.
Like, for example, what does the lightning bolt, or star fall book, do?
Ok thx for the feedback i will do it :D sooner as possible

I would just like to point out that the vampire sword heals you 8.75 health per second :eek:
Keep in mind I have not yet played the mod so this may not be as OP as it seems. :merchantwink:

I would just like to point out that the vampire sword heals you 8.75 health per second :eek:
Keep in mind I have not yet played the mod so this may not be as OP as it seems. :merchantwink:
But with the right accesories and turtle or bettle armor combined vampire sword can heal 27 per hit what you think now?

Update time:
*Updated to tAPI r15,
*Purified Things Added,
*New Magic wweapons,
*New abilities,
*And bugs corrected(not all of them)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom