Weapons & Equip Weapons

I'd count Celebration mkII, Last Prism and Stardust Dragon.
all 3 of which are obviously capable of dealing >40k damage per second against single targets

I'd say Zenith as a concept is a terrible weapon. You don't have any bosses that can withstand its power, and once you get it there's nothing left to do in the game. There's no point in adding overpowered weapons without bosses to conquer.

I'd count Celebration mkII, Last Prism and Stardust Dragon.
No, I would say the terraprisma is the summon one.
all 3 of which are obviously capable of dealing >40k damage per second against single targets

I'd say Zenith as a concept is a terrible weapon. You don't have any bosses that can withstand its power, and once you get it there's nothing left to do in the game. There's no point in adding overpowered weapons without bosses to conquer.
I wouldn’t say that, but it’s your opinion, but that’s the point of endgame weapons, they’re supposed to be OP

At that state of the game, it hardly matters whether a weapon can do 40k or 10k DPS, it'll do their job at cleaning every enemy and boss. The Zenith is just infinity+1 at that point.

At that state of the game, it hardly matters whether a weapon can do 40k or 10k DPS, it'll do their job at cleaning every enemy and boss. The Zenith is just infinity+1 at that point.
well, have you tried fighting the pumpkin/frost moon? the weapon absolutely makes a difference there

Welp it is endgame after all, so what’s the big deal?(sorry if I’m being rude with that, I’m trying not to)
I'm going to take the Pumpkin moon as an example, mainly because you need to defeat it to unlock the Zenith.
When I fought it as mage, Pumpkings took an average of 7 seconds to drop dead. Mourning Woods took 4. In that small period of time they are totally capable of inflicting lethal damage, meaning you have to constantly dodge their attacks just to not die. Not to mention the absurd amount of bosses that spawn in wave 15, easily overwhelming you. In master mode they are capable of killing you in 3 hits if you're unlucky enough.
Zenith is capable of killing them in less than 2 seconds, and with solar armor the damage you will take will be near insignificant, especially seeing how bosses drop hearts after dying. You might even be able to beat Master mode Pumpkin moons with Zenith without armor, if you tried hard enough.
I haven't tried Ranger out yet in event moons, but Luminite Bullets are going to be a must. I prefer mage overall because of the Nebula armor being capable of healing you to full HP rapidly. Summoner is a lost cause. The big deal is melee class is the only class that has such an absurdly overpowered melee weapon which literally makes the game boring and unfun.

Now I don't think Last prism should give up its place as most overpowered mage weapon. I believe a zenith-like accessory would be better off for the class, one that reduces all mana usage by 90% or even 100% while increasing magic damage by 100% for firing longer than 5 seconds. For example.

I'm going to take the Pumpkin moon as an example, mainly because you need to defeat it to unlock the Zenith.
When I fought it as mage, Pumpkings took an average of 7 seconds to drop dead. Mourning Woods took 4. In that small period of time they are totally capable of inflicting lethal damage, meaning you have to constantly dodge their attacks just to not die. Not to mention the absurd amount of bosses that spawn in wave 15, easily overwhelming you. In master mode they are capable of killing you in 3 hits if you're unlucky enough.
Zenith is capable of killing them in less than 2 seconds, and with solar armor the damage you will take will be near insignificant, especially seeing how bosses drop hearts after dying. You might even be able to beat Master mode Pumpkin moons with Zenith without armor, if you tried hard enough.
I haven't tried Ranger out yet in event moons, but Luminite Bullets are going to be a must. I prefer mage overall because of the Nebula armor being capable of healing you to full HP rapidly. Summoner is a lost cause. The big deal is melee class is the only class that has such an absurdly overpowered melee weapon which literally makes the game boring and unfun.

Now I don't think Last prism should give up its place as most overpowered mage weapon. I believe a zenith-like accessory would be better off for the class, one that reduces all mana usage by 90% or even 100% while increasing magic damage by 100% for firing longer than 5 seconds. For example.
YEah I understand that, but that’s the thing, although you are OP, your not invincible, you can still die, so it’s great to be op and still have a challenge although you are endgame, that’s what I like about this.

YEah I understand that, but that’s the thing, although you are OP, your not invincible, you can still die, so it’s great to be op and still have a challenge although you are endgame, that’s what I like about this.
Yes, but with Zenith you can just stand in the Pumpkings and Mourning Woods and just kill them for the hearts and be practically invincible. You can't do that with Last prism, you're gonna have to always run away. That's what makes Zenith infinitely better than Last Prism, despite both weapons being end-game. Pumpkin/Frost moon is not a challenge with Zenith, it's a pushover.

Yes, but with Zenith you can just stand in the Pumpkings and Mourning Woods and just kill them for the hearts and be practically invincible. You can't do that with Last prism, you're gonna have to always run away. That's what makes Zenith infinitely better than Last Prism, despite both weapons being end-game. Pumpkin/Frost moon is not a challenge with Zenith, it's a pushover.
Well I mean it does make sense, think about all the hard work you have to do to craft it, you have to farm for the stuff, and with the last prism ehhh it’s just a simple moonlord kill when you have to kill the moonlord twice(saying you get the drops once) just to get parts.

Tin Armor? Is Lead Armor?
Lead
armor
Hi there @Terrarite, I'm not sure what you are asking. It doesn't seem to be related to this suggestion topic, and all replies in this thread should be about this suggestion. You can send me a private message HERE to explain better what you're asking (please don't try to explain it here unless you're absolutely sure it has to do with this topic) and I can help or direct you to where you should be posting.

Back
Top Bottom