Other Weast

Weast?

• Weast! :D

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • Weast. >:(

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
How is this a suggestion? Invasions can come from the east or west... Is this really anything new?

EDIT: I get it, it says they're coming from one direction but instead they come from the sky.

No support, silly idea with little to no practical value and would only cause frustration, especially to newer players.

Weird and anoying
That's what slime rain is for
A new event that had the troops parachute to the ground would be cool though
:b
:p
:);)(;!)

He put Weast on purpose.
Theres a typo, you said west, not weast. But yeah, I support.

I fixed it. Stupid autocorrect. x3
[DOUBLEPOST=1451610960,1451610913][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is this a suggestion? Invasions can come from the east or west... Is this really anything new?

EDIT: I get it, it says they're coming from one direction but instead they come from the sky.

No support, silly idea with little to no practical value and would only cause frustration, especially to newer players.

I doubt that this would increase the difficulty of the battle at all. We've already got this happening with the slime rain don't we?

I'm guessing you meant to say "Weast" in your Suggestion, but I do support that as it is a fun little feature and makes a great reference to Spongebob. (Especially since there is a Pirate Invasion and the Episode in Spongebob with Weast is a Pirate Theme)

EDIT: Weast has been fixed. Nvm the 1st part.

Not as sure about the falling from the sky part. Even though Slimes can fall from the Sky, it feels unnatural for Goblins/Pirates to fall from the Sky as well. Maybe if there were a type of Angel or Sky enemy invasion event would it seem more appropriate.

I'm guessing you meant to say "Weast" in your Suggestion, but I do support that as it is a fun little feature and makes a great reference to Spongebob. (Especially since there is a Pirate Invasion and the Episode in Spongebob with Weast is a Pirate Theme)

EDIT: Weast has been fixed. Nvm the 1st part.

Not as sure about the falling from the sky part. Even though Slimes can fall from the Sky, it feels unnatural for Goblins/Pirates to fall from the Sky as well. Maybe if there were a type of Angel or Sky enemy invasion event would it seem more appropriate.
Dude. Its supposed to be unnatural. xD

I fixed it. Stupid autocorrect. x3
[DOUBLEPOST=1451610960,1451610913][/DOUBLEPOST]

I doubt that this would increase the difficulty of the battle at all. We've already got this happening with the slime rain don't we?
I'm not necessarily concerned with difficulty, but it would be silly for a new player to expect an invasion to come from the left or right and then drop out of the sky. At least the slime rain tells you that slime is falling from the sky. This idea simply just doesn't make a meaningful contribution to the game.

Back
Top Bottom