tModLoader Weather is Always overcast (TModLoader)

starwars02823

Terrarian
I have been playing in two modded survival worlds- we left one world because the same issue arose. The weather is always overcast and 72 mph E winds. This doesn't seem to happen at a particular point in time- just randomly- and it never fixes itself. Rain-only mobs (worms and walking goldfish) spawn, while none others do. The weather changes over to rain for a second periodically, only to change back in a matter of seconds.

Calamity, AFK's pets, Elements Awoken, Reduced Grinding, No More Tombs, Upgraded Accessories, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, Shadows of Abaddon, Universe of Bows, Universe of Swords, Boss Cursor, Fargo's Mutant mod, Fargo's Soul mod, No Angler Timer, Qwerty's bosses and items, Auto Trash, Wing Slot, Which mod is this from, Joostmod, Thorium, Census + Mod Support, Max Stack Plus Extra, SimpleHome, Full Health Respawn, Where's My Items, Veinminer, imkSushi's mod, imkSushi's Naturally Occurring moons mod, and Yet another Boss Health Bar.

Well i know Thorium + Calamity can sometimes not play too nice with each other. Try disabling one and going onto a test world to see if the issue still occurs or not.

It didn't happen right when the world was created- it took a while for this glitch to happen- in both the worlds I tried
Well sadly there is no more advice i can offer then to simply turn off half the mods, and if it's still broken, disable half of them still active, and try again until it stops.

I found the issue- it only does this whenever I go into multiplayer - on a singleplayer world, it doesn't. Weird
Did you find out how to solve the issue? It's been raining for in-game weeks now on my multiplayer server. I have Calamity, Mediumcore Inventory Save, Magic Storage, Untitled Ping Mod, Player Location Saving, Boss Checklist, and Better Multiplayer.

Did you find out how to solve the issue? It's been raining for in-game weeks now on my multiplayer server. I have Calamity, Mediumcore Inventory Save, Magic Storage, Untitled Ping Mod, Player Location Saving, Boss Checklist, and Better Multiplayer.
For me, I simply cleared an acid rain event in the sulphurous sea, which cleared all of the rain. Hope it helped

Back
Top Bottom