PS4 Webslinger Disappeared

My son and I had a chance to play Terraria with the new update last night and he was really upset because his webslinger disappeared from his inventory. We checked every chest in our house and both our inventories and it's gone. I'm assuming this happened because of the update because it was there the last time we played pre-update.

Last edited:
My son and I had a chance to play Terraria with the new update last night and he was really upset because his webslinger disappeared from his inventory. We checked every chest in our house and both our inventories and it's gone. I'm assuming this happened because of the update because it was there the last time we played pre-update.
Did he have new item in place of the webslinger?

I know it doesn't help much now, but it's always important to back up your saves before updating a videogame.

No, he didn't. And I"m not going to take the time to put all my saves on USB every time we play, that's too much trouble. Thanks though.

No, he didn't. And I"m not going to take the time to put all my saves on USB every time we play, that's too much trouble. Thanks though.
That is very unfortunate, though if you find another spider biome it will likely have one inside it.

It doesn't have to be everytime, but before you update you should back up your saves.

Back
Top Bottom