Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milt69466

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It doesn't necessarily need oxygen, any other oxidant could do the job, such as sulfuric acid (H2SO4), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), Fluorine (F2), chlorine (Cl2), some halogens
and many others. The sun is made of 73% Hydrogen, 24% Helium, 0.77% of Oxygen, and a little bit of some other stuff (Including 0.04% of Sulfur); With some luck it could maintain a little combustion without external help.
Now I want to know where that oxygen is and what it's doing there. >_>

Guys, guys, remember that combustion is a chemical reaction, while the Sun is powered by nuclear reactions: totally different.

Besides, the entire star is plasma at that temperature. Electrons are stripped away from nuclei, molecules are prevented from forming, and so only elemental carbon and oxygen can exist.

There is a "discussion thread" for these kind of posts.
When you think about it, that does actually have a use. This could be used to fight the dungeon guardian without having to make a new world, it's a small use, but it's still a use.
Please post on this thread next time, not the entry thread.

@Weekly Spriting Challenge, why don't you link the discussion thread in the entry thread?

I just realized the Slimy Mass is pretty similar to the King Slime Mask... whoops. Eh, I think it's still different enough.

Guys, we will be moving! On Sunday, we will have our own Social Forum. It was created in order to make it easier for us to apply the challenge's rules. I'll post a link on Sunday when everything is finished. You'll have to join the SF in order to participate.

What if we want to check out the sprites and the sort? Will we then have to join up? And if we want to talk about combust - . Well, looking forward to being in yet another social forum.

Guys, we will be moving! On Sunday, we will have our own Social Forum. It was created in order to make it easier for us to apply the challenge's rules. I'll post a link on Sunday when everything is finished. You'll have to join the SF in order to participate.
Wait how did nobody think about this idea before? This was pretty much the solution for every problem we have in this weekly challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom