Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Challenge - Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OGW0hcr.png
n6uNHPg.png

Leeching Armguard
"It might look like a protective metal armguard, But it leeches!"
when worn, inflicts a debuff called leeching, which deals 10 DPS to you, and when it kills your player, a bat lord is released and attempts to attack the player.
Crafted with 1 Chain Knife, 12 hallowed bars, and 1 Broken Bat Wing.

Last edited:
Head Pancake
2gBOvH3.gif

Tooltip - "I have no idea what you're talking about..."
Makes you into a bunny. Well, sort of. Wearing this reduces your HP to 5, and your armor to 0. Enemies do not aggro to you, but touching them is instant death nevertheless. Though during Blood Moons, your HP will instead be 70, and your defense 4! ...Not much of an improvement.

starbangle.png

Star Bangle
Restores all mana if the wearer is hit by a Fallen Star on the way down.

This thing is not outright harmful, but it's so unlikely to activate that it may have less overall utility than a Shackle. If anyone has ever been hit by a Fallen Star, I want video evidence... and an autograph.

View attachment 26467
Star Bangle
Restores all mana if the wearer is hit by a Fallen Star on the way down.

This thing is not outright harmful, but it's so unlikely to activate that it may have less overall utility than a Shackle. If anyone has ever been hit by a Fallen Star, I want video evidence... and an autograph.
I actually have been hit (I don't have a video...so sue me), and the projectile just ignores players. Nothing happens, you don't take 1000 damage, you don't even absorb it into your inventory. It just goes straight though you.

Tin Foil Hat
Tin_Foil_Hat.png
It's a conspiracy!.png

Hunter Mech 0.2%
tooltip: Immunity to government mind control 'It's a conspiracy!'
effect:
Blocks out pesky government mind control. Can be combined with other 'useful' accessories to create the Paranioyankh Charm
type: accessory
value: 0 gold (Only sheep deal in the official currency which is obviously tracked.)

Unlucky Rabbits head
hjXFQcl.png

When equipped this charm will increase the chance to catch trash to 100%
well at least you can make some sort of can town
You could always use The Recycler. Hint hint nudge nudge.

Also, my submission.
Slimy Mass.png

The Slimy Mass.
Slimy Mass Model.png

It's a ball of slime... and you put it on your head... and... um... it's blue I guess? And that's it, go home. I got nothin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom