PS3 Weird blackhole problem..

PurpleDjango

Skeletron Prime
I know last gen isn't going to be getting any more updates, but I figured I'd still tell everyone of this bug incase it affects current gen. So a few days ago I started my world got a majority of my house built, and all of a sudden my NPC's started getting stuck at the corner of the room where the table was, they couldn't move at all. I went to go check it out and got stuck myself, I was only able to escape because I broke the table.

I think the game is having issues reading block types at times. I've gone through solid blocks quite a few times.

I know last gen isn't going to be getting any more updates, but I figured I'd still tell everyone of this bug incase it affects current gen. So a few days ago I started my world got a majority of my house built, and all of a sudden my NPC's started getting stuck at the corner of the room where the table was, they couldn't move at all. I went to go check it out and got stuck myself, I was only able to escape because I broke the table.

I think the game is having issues reading block types at times. I've gone through solid blocks quite a few times.
That's a weird one PurpleDjango, thanks for sharing. It was party time in that room and the game didn't want you to escape. ~;)

Is that the only clear solid block in their room?

Its a 9x4 room with a torch, table and chair, it was the same room every time. It happened twice but stopped hwppening
Weird. I know every NPC needs one solid block (not wooden platform) that has no furniture on it for them to stand on at night.

Weird. I know every NPC needs one solid block (not wooden platform) that has no furniture on it for them to stand on at night.
Well they have like 1-2 blocks that they can stand on that aren't platforms, I think there was an error in checking if the furniture was a solid block or not.

Back
Top Bottom