Console Weird Creepy "Music"

brobro1114

Terrarian
I was playing Terraria on console, and I made a new world just for fun, and I went exploring to the left. Then, I found a jungle, and I went exploring through the jungle. But about 10 to 15 seconds after entering the jungle, the jungle music just cut out, and creepy noises were playing instead. I can't really describe the noises, it kind of sounded like sounds from the crimson and the corruption combined, but all distorted or something, as well as some sort of static/mumbling noise. I was actually really confused and really freaked out. Then after about 30 seconds of the "music" playing, it went to complete silence. I then found the end of the jungle and once I left the jungle, normal Terraria music started playing again(the normal overworld music). I went back into the jungle to see if the music would play again, but it didn't. Just the normal jungle musichad no idea what to say. "What was that? Was it some kind of rare thing that just happens, or something else?". I'm just creeped out, that's why I'm sharing this information.

I don't know man. Sounds like a buggy part of your world. Have you tried going back into it since then? Either way, that is creepy.

I don't know man. Sounds like a buggy part of your world. Have you tried going back into it since then? Either way, that is creepy.
Yeah, I went back into it, but it never played again. I don't think it could've been a bug because the sounds sounded too "specific" for a bug, as well as it only playing once, that makes me think it's a really rare song or something that can play when you enter a biome and it's not on the downloadable soundtrack. I don't know, I'm basically just rambling now trying to explain this in anyway possible. :/

that actually sounds pretty cool, reminds me of something you'd hear in a creepypasta... but less stupid, since most of those "haunted game" pastas are pretty poorly done.

man, i wish i could've experienced that, i love creepy stuff like that.

lucky... %:sigh:

Something like this happened to me where I was in my world gathering old tools and armor to sell and at about 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Terraria time this weird music came on. It kind of sounded like a cross between chimes and a really low pitched dulcimer. Look those intruments up. It didnt last for very long. I have defeated the moonlord very recently and have no mods. If you figure out whats going on please explain.

What console, and what version of terraria. If you are on xbox 360 (like i am) then expect lag if you have an old console. Almost always when i play terraria the title screen lags and purple boxes instead of trees in the bottom of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom