Weird dreams that you later made a connection to

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShobyDoby

Terrarian
Post in this thread any strange dreams that are similiar to things in real life. I once had a dream where I was in Rapture from Bioshock before the fall. I hadnt even ever heard of it.

I sometimes dreamed of weird dreams, they're like an alternative universe, I saw a few thing that are similar yet different from my original place, and sometimes I got into suff that are like those dreams. Whenever that happened, I was like Deja Vu, this rarely happened in at least a year.

I have always for some reason have had nightmares about dogs, not every night obviously, but my only nightmares are all the same, it's a duplicate of my dog that wants to attack me. I've had them since as long as I can remember. I used to just get eaten by them, but now I fight back. A technique that works in my dreams is to grab their top and bottom jaw and keep their mouth from closing, and then I fight back for a while. It's really weird because I love dogs more than I love humans, and I've never been scared of one in real life... So yeah that's my story

I dream about being in an empty mall nearly once a year, it is always a lucid one and very weird.
The last time I dreamed of one I was sleeping in a very dark, small room, I was dreaming that I was going down the escalator that led to the basement level. As I got near the glass door I didn’t stop moving and slid through it into the pitch black darkness of the car parking and my room. (Where I woke up)

My older sister and I had the same repetitive dream at around the same age, without either of us talking about it until years later. (I can go into detail of the dream if you’d like)

I sometimes dreamed of weird dreams, they're like an alternative universe, I saw a few thing that are similar yet different from my original place, and sometimes I got into suff that are like those dreams. Whenever that happened, I was like Deja Vu, this rarely happened in at least a year.
i get deja vu aalll the time

Ok... Here goes nothin'

So... Everything fades in, lit with a very dim yellow tinted-light. You are facing a road. Everything feels very surreal, as you begin to cross the road. Halfway across the road, your legs start to feel very heavy, and you feel like you're losing control of them as you trip over a rock on the road and fall onto your stomach. A car appears at the edges of your vision. You try to get up but can't your legs feeling to weak to move, and...
You are hit by the car, and wake up instantly.
Basically, my sister and I had that dream about once or twice a week, until... We beat it. We just kept having over and over, until both of us were so sick of it that we just decided we weren't going to trip over that stupid rock again. After successfully crossing the road, both of us had never had that dream again.

One night I dream that I'm in an old rusty place with tons of mannequins all just staring at me and one of it move too like somehow it's trying to go closer to me so I woke up with fear and terror and other day or week (I don't remember) I went to an old clothing shop to buy a costume for the school show or something with my mum and there are lots of mannequins and somewhat I felt like I've been watched by them so I told my mum to quickly go.. and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom