PC Weird Generation Hive

Umiempi

Terrarian
Hello, I want to report something that happened to me a few months ago.
Spoiler warning!
English isn't my first languaje, so I'll do my best to express myself correctly.
I actually don't know where to post it, it's something in game, but I think it happens because a generation code
I was playing terraria, and I started a new run. When I reached the jungle, I end up finding this Hive.
I don't know if it is a joke from a programmer or just something that can happen with the generation of the game, but, I think it is inappropriate for eveyone who is playing this wonderful game.
This is the screenshot (it is not a joke, I have the map, but I had to change the hive a little bit to fight the Queen Bee).
I happened on the 1.3.2 (or 1.3.1) version of terraria.
Terraria panal.jpg

is it supposed to be a :red:

because first off thats actually pretty funny but second off this is just weird terrain generation and definitely not intentional

Hello, I want to report something that happened to me a few months ago.
Spoiler warning!
English isn't my first languaje, so I'll do my best to express myself correctly.
I actually don't know where to post it, it's something in game, but I think it happens because a generation code
I was playing terraria, and I started a new run. When I reached the jungle, I end up finding this Hive.
I don't know if it is a joke from a programmer or just something that can happen with the generation of the game, but, I think it is inappropriate for eveyone who is playing this wonderful game.
This is the screenshot (it is not a joke, I have the map, but I had to change the hive a little bit to fight the Queen Bee).
I happened on the 1.3.2 (or 1.3.1) version of terraria.
View attachment 152180
Its just your mind perceiving it as dirty, all sorts of random generation anomalies can occur during world gen such as having the ocean places super high up off of the ground, the dungeon partially floating mid air, or many biomes clashing at one spot

But, look at the minimap, it's way too specific
You could get all sorts of random shapes to generate if you generated enough worlds.
Edit: If you need a more in depth analysis on how exactly it works, A Terraria developer by the name @Yoraiz0r has summed it up nicely in these posts from Discord
upload_2016-12-18_23-54-20.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom