PC Weird problem with my server. Bad english alert!

Mati1603

Terrarian
So i was playing with my friend and we were enjoying the game so much... But today my friend just cant connect. On his screen there is "Connecting to" (or in polish "Łączenie") message, but he cant join. In the console nothing is shown that he tries to connect. It stopped working for some unknown reason. This is our second world with expert mode on and we defeated plantera and we are sad beacause of that. Im very sorry for english... but im trying my best.

Yeah, but when i want to login to my router it says that the server rejected to connect with me.. so i cant do it with port forwarding. Maybe someone will help me repair my server without port forwarding :p Thanks for trying helping me

Yeah, but when i want to login to my router it says that the server rejected to connect with me.. so i cant do it with port forwarding. Maybe someone will help me repair my server without port forwarding :p Thanks for trying helping me
The only other option is using UPnP (assuming the router has that service enabled, which isn't a certainty). I believe TerrariaServer.exe supports UPnP, though I don't know for certain as I have never used it.

Worst case scenario you can use a service like hamachi or tunngle to emulate a LAN network and connect through that. I highly suggest steam or direct IP over that though if we can get those working.

Are you trying to connect over steam or direct IP?
My friend is connecting by ip

The only other option is using UPnP (assuming the router has that service enabled, which isn't a certainty). I believe TerrariaServer.exe supports UPnP, though I don't know for certain as I have never used it.
Im not very good at computers... I dont think my small brain can understand that :sigh:

Worst case scenario you can use a service like hamachi or tunngle to emulate a LAN network and connect through that. I highly suggest steam or direct IP over that though if we can get those working.
I'll try that

If you're connecting over IP you'll have to port forward or use UPnP like raven said. Try steam first, and if that doesn't work you can try hamachi or tunngle.

Back
Top Bottom