Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

Set the bees on fire, then you have no bees to keep, which means you no longer need to spend time beekeeping.

I don't know of any good instrumental music for RPs.

Make an acapella of a music for a roleplay, then using it, remove the vocals from the official audio version.

I don't know any good acapella creation tool.

So conduct an ancient ritual to commune with Eldritch beings from beyond the veil to gain instructions on how to create such a tool yourself.

There's too much that I want to do all at once.

Make a pact with Cthulhu and just be a vessel to write his thoughts on paper instead.

I don't have enough variety of good music to use in RPs.

A thread to share bad life hacks.

Here's an example:
If you like someone but they don't like you, just kidnap them. They will eventually develop Stockholm Syndrome.

A thread to share bad life hacks.

Here's an example:
If you like someone but they don't like you, just kidnap them. They will eventually develop Stockholm Syndrome.
Hi there @Component Two, your thread sounded like to a forum game and not really a true discussion (Off Topic is the section to discuss things that aren't Terraria), so I've moved your post into this already existing forum game that is very similar (not exactly the same, but similar enough that we don't need another thread). :)

Hi there @Component Two, your thread sounded like to a forum game and not really a true discussion (Off Topic is the section to discuss things that aren't Terraria), so I've moved your post into this already existing forum game that is very similar (not exactly the same, but similar enough that we don't need another thread). :)
Oh sorry. I didn't know about this thread.

This thread's gotten so derailed I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to respond to anymore. (Feel free to treat this as a problem for the game.)

Make an obscure reference and buy a Kenosha scented candle, then carry on as normal.

People have not responded to Absorb the Non-Issue.

Back
Top Bottom