Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

DING

P:
upload_2019-4-19_11-26-14.png

I'm the same as this.

Solution: amnesia. forget that thing your like and you won't know what it is, therefore, you are not like it!

Problem: The elevator is stuck, I'm inside it, and I need to use the bathroom

S: Get stabbed, you'll be too busy thinking about having been stabbed to notice boredom.

P: My neck hurts.

Solution: I think it's in lines of something.

But it's very complicated. You need to complete the steps in exactly that order.
- Yell out loudly against the neck. It won't work, but you'll take your anger out of calculations.
- Make a makeshift time machine - probably a 99.999999% Light Speed spaceship, and have it travel two years. If by some chance Earth is new Venus or that everyone you know is long gone...
- Create big enough black hole. It's a warranty of multiverse travel. You only need to resist the intense gravity, though.
- By some chance you could land in the past. Ask Aztec shaman to help you.
- When he does want to sacrifice you, flee, go into another black hole into brighter future, and hope the nanomachines, son trope will kick in.
P: Out of focus, really.

S: Don't worry. Don't worry, I got your back. All you need is to hoard some gold, as it's the favourite, right?

P: Seems like there's no pet I like in the radius of 100 kilometres.

S: According to any law, inflicting pain is penaltized with a jail time. So life has been sentenced for... uh, how much is 8 billion lives?

P: Having a weird shapeshift thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom