Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

Burn away all of your pain receptors
and the part of your brain that feels emotion while you are at it.

The birthday i had last month was absolutely awful

So make a time machine and kill your past self, hereby eliminating the feeling of dread for your birthday

I would like to exist for the longest amount of time as a corpse (I know that makes no sense)

bring a flamethrower when you go to the beach, so you can turn the sand into glass!

i beat all of the Team Plasma grunts in Pokemon Black
so i can't listen to that awesome theme in-game anymore

Buy another copy off the black market so you can listen to the theme when you play through it again. Once you’re done with that one too, repeat.

I keep forgetting to put a problem.

Get an entirely new system to play it on, get it, record the song, and listen to it as long as you want (as long as you record the entire thing and not sell it or tell anyone)

My system keeps crashi—— SYSTEM DOWN, PLEASE REBOOT

Can't crash without being on.

I lose all motivation as soon as I feel like a thing needs effort.

So turn that thing into many small things that require little effort. Literally. Tear your homework into many tiny pieces and write across all of them. Make 50 mini cupcakes instead of one normal cake. Break a window and wash all of the shards of glass. Tear your clothing into shreds and wash them separately. And so on.

I'm falling behind on my responsibilities.

Then just cancel it, and you'll probably pass out eventually and get sleep that way.

I do not own signed copies of all of the available Aviators CDs.

Simply spin back the other direction until you end up back in control, while making sure not to spin too far and end up at the opposite end of the post length spectrum.

My mobile device has a cracked screen.

Shoot yourself, then you'll be too busy being in pain to feel tired.

The next few days are all supposed to get over 30°c.

Just do things at night then, as you did say it was only every day.

I want to somehow involve some of the knowledge I have of IRL radio communications in a story or RP, but I'm not sure how.

Introduce a character that has been trapped within a radio tower for years and thus knows entirely too much about them to be comfortable standin near that person

I wanna play a lot of games that I didnt get yet that i should have already

Back
Top Bottom