Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

Get brain damage so you erase it from your brain.

I haven't had any food after I last said it was a problem.

bleach your eyes, homosexuality isn't allowed in this catholic household so you must pay the price.
Please keep in mind that, even when considering the random nature of this thread or the fact that you meant it as a joke, that does not mean that "anything goes". We would like to ask you to refrain from this kind of language in the future.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Please keep in mind that, even when considering the random nature of this thread or the fact that you meant it as a joke, that does not mean that "anything goes". We would like to ask you to refrain from this kind of language in the future.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.
K then, I'll try not to make any more jokes of that nature.

Just use it like you would if it hadn't turned into cookies. Pretend it's just an illusion.

I feel pain for no reason.

Just kill yourself and all your problems will be gone!

I'm loving living nectar of bees of pollen and butterflies run amok wall speaks windy hot mess dog bike cat sat sit down under sleep jump garbage pink composition solely bags speak deodorant

just hurt yourself like Pokémon do when they're confused. should snap you out of it...

some crazy dude with a pot on his head wants me to protect his house from zombies.

Back
Top Bottom