Weird spawning system and housing

WorMortar

Terrarian
I don't have screenshots, but I'll try to explain.

So I've recently started PC on Terraria. But I noticed some weird things.
I punched a few walls in a house and it is still valid housing.
But when I was building a jungle house, the bedroom didn't count as valid housing as the text said it was missing walls.
I triple checked. No wall was missing. I found this very strange.
Also, when I hit Hardmode, a lot of Pre Hardmode enemies were spawning.
After 2 hours, more Wall Creepers were present than Black Recluses.
Wall Creepers shouldn't spawn in Hardmode.
i hope you can fix this.

Were the walls natural? e.g. naturally occuring mud walls? because they won't make the housing valid, only player-placed walls do. the only exception is the disc walls in the houses on floating islands. (natural living wood used to be like that too, but that was changed since. because of gnomes.)

also, pre-hardmode monsters do spawn in hardmode too, that's normal. wall creepers used to disappear in hardmode and get replaced by black recluses, but that was changed due to bestiary purposes, so you can complete the bestiary even if you went to hardmode without killing a single wall creeper before (or if you start a game in hardmode, to begin with)

Were the walls natural? e.g. naturally occuring mud walls? because they won't make the housing valid, only player-placed walls do. the only exception is the disc walls in the houses on floating islands. (natural living wood used to be like that too, but that was changed since. because of gnomes.)

also, pre-hardmode monsters do spawn in hardmode too, that's normal. wall creepers used to disappear in hardmode and get replaced by black recluses, but that was changed due to bestiary purposes, so you can complete the bestiary even if you went to hardmode without killing a single wall creeper before (or if you start a game in hardmode, to begin with)
I placed planked walls and rich mahogany walls. So I have no idea what the problem is there.
Also, do life fruits appear Pre Mech Bosses? Because I found one without defeating Skeletron Prime.

I placed planked walls and rich mahogany walls. So I have no idea what the problem is there.
Also, do life fruits appear Pre Mech Bosses? Because I found one without defeating Skeletron Prime.
if you could show a screenshot of the house, that probably would help figuring out what's the problem with it.

as for life fruits, their requirement is at least one mech boss down. so if you defeated either of the mech bosses, life fruits start to grow in the jungle. you don't have to defeat all of them for life fruits to appear.

Back
Top Bottom