Weird Things That We Do/Did In Terraria.

JohnnyKage

The Destroyer
Come post those weird things you did, cruel ways you tortured your NPCs or just really stupid things you did that you can laugh about now, here!

Rules are the following

1. no starting arguments that cause others harm. We don’t want people to get hurt here.

2. If you are telling a another persons tale, make sure to state that this wasn’t your story. Do not post if that said person does not give their consent.

3. Try not to share other people’s contacts

*Rules will be added as problems occur.

I’ll start of with me being kinda stupid,

I thought that the icon for the stardust armour was a jet pack so I presumed for a long time that the stardust armour only had 2 pieces and the reason the “full armour buff” wasn’t working was because my game was bugged...

For a long time, on when on my X-Box 360 I used the spectre armour Hood version and did the most damage in my team... It was 2 years later that I also realized it did a 40% damage reduction

I build prisons for my NPC's and only after I've run out of things to do that I build them proper homes

I accidentally murdered the stylist. The bombs I threw for mining let a boulder loose witch crushed the stylist. (Pretty epic stuff!)

I didn't feel like fighting regular EoL because I had just beaten all of the mechs, in journey mode(I had the difficulty up to master), so I turned on god-mode and killed her in the day time for terraprism.

I have never used potions... (EDIT: But in mobile I still beat every boss up to moon lord.... Some cheese might have been involved...)

Last edited:
I like trimming the sloped edge of terrain or caves to make it looks blocky, which I believe, others may think it's not necessary at all. Usually, I will say "I did this for extra dirt and stone blocks," when others ask.

I have never used potions... (EDIT: But in mobile I still beat every boss up to moon lord.... Some cheese might have been involved...)

don’t need potions if you don’t get hit
E8150D93-03DE-4DDB-8353-9EA1BB9B2751.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom