PC Welcome to My Start

TerraFrost

Terrarian
Welcome to my World of Gaming

Introduction
I have been playing games from a fairly young age, and I've enjoyed them dearly. They have gotten me through some rough patches and have also connected me to many new people that I can proudly call a family. To give it to simply, I'm looking to start up a new YouTube channel (Most likely to the name of TerraFrost as well; might get changed later) that would allow me to express my love for particular games. As I have been playing Minecraft for quite a long time now, I had recently discovered Terraria and have loved every single minute (definitely better than Minecraft in my eyes).

The Plan
I am going to try to start uploading once per week and establish my own "Cyber Family". I want to eventually start posting more and more as this becomes ingrown in my life. The only real problem is my schooling (and honestly I take it quite seriously as well). From there I would just hope to grow and seek out excitement in what I already love to do.

Content
For me personally, I would love to edit videos and make the best content I can create for my viewers, with much time spent on each video. But since I am quite young and don't have much resource to cash, I won't be doing much fancy work for quite a bit.

My videos will mostly consist of Terraria: Let's Plays, Challenges, and Some Tips & Tricks (Occasionally, I can be a major noob sometimes) .Other than that I will also look into some Minecraft videos as well.

Conclusion
This whole community seems so welcoming so I'd just like to say thanks for such a wonderful base of people, hope to see you on my channel!

Other Cool Stuffs
Check out This Awesome Channel that I will collab with in the future: TrueTomahawkGamer
Here's the Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONt7RTi8Q49luxzzArZF1A

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Nice introduction, glad you're enjoying the game. Have fun, enjoy your stay here and good luck with the youtube stuff, hope it goes well for you :)

Two tips. One is to NOT start with Let's Plays. Try gameplay videos of some sort first. Let's Plays will net you 10-20 views each but if you make plenty of gaming videos you'll have 100-500 for sure.

You said you were young, which means your voice probably hasn't matured yet. I'm not saying you shouldn't use it but I think you should hold off on it until you have a bit more views. New channels from young teens and below don't grow fast and that's because a higher voice can be off putting. I'm not saying that to offend you, and it might just be me who thinks that, though I don't see many young LP'ers with over 1000 subs.

That being said, good luck!

Two tips. One is to NOT start with Let's Plays. Try gameplay videos of some sort first. Let's Plays will net you 10-20 views each but if you make plenty of gaming videos you'll have 100-500 for sure.

You said you were young, which means your voice probably hasn't matured yet. I'm not saying you shouldn't use it but I think you should hold off on it until you have a bit more views. New channels from young teens and below don't grow fast and that's because a higher voice can be off putting. I'm not saying that to offend you, and it might just be me who thinks that, though I don't see many young LP'ers with over 1000 subs.

That being said, good luck!
Thank you so much for the great feedback, I don't take any of it in offense. I guess you are right and I will start out with Gameplay then.

Welcome to my World of Gaming

Introduction
I have been playing games from a fairly young age, and I've enjoyed them dearly. They have gotten me through some rough patches and have also connected me to many new people that I can proudly call a family. To give it to simply, I'm looking to start up a new YouTube channel (Most likely to the name of TerraFrost as well; might get changed later) that would allow me to express my love for particular games. As I have been playing Minecraft for quite a long time now, I had recently discovered Terraria and have loved every single minute (definitely better than Minecraft in my eyes).

The Plan
I am going to try to start uploading once per week and establish my own "Cyber Family". I want to eventually start posting more and more as this becomes ingrown in my life. The only real problem is my schooling (and honestly I take it quite seriously as well). From there I would just hope to grow and seek out excitement in what I already love to do.

Content
For me personally, I would love to edit videos and make the best content I can create for my viewers, with much time spent on each video. But since I am quite young and don't have much resource to cash, I won't be doing much fancy work for quite a bit.

My videos will mostly consist of Terraria: Let's Plays, Challenges, and Some Tips & Tricks (Occasionally, I can be a major noob sometimes) .Other than that I will also look into some Minecraft videos as well.

Conclusion
This whole community seems so welcoming so I'd just like to say thanks for such a wonderful base of people, hope to see you on my channel!

Other Cool Stuffs
Check out This Awesome Channel that I will collab with in the future: TrueTomahawkGamer
Here's the Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONt7RTi8Q49luxzzArZF1A
Welcome to the fourms!
If you need any help with your lets play make sure to contact me, and I will hook you up with some things such as some Copper, or tin =).

Hey man, welcome to the terraria forums.

I'll make sure to sub to your channel. :D
Really?!?! Thank You So Much! I'm actually working on editing my first video... Might take a bit as I am getting used to it. I never used an editing software before and Lightworks is quite the challenging software.

Really?!?! Thank You So Much! I'm actually working on editing my first video... Might take a bit as I am getting used to it. I never used an editing software before and Lightworks is quite the challenging software.

Np man, i'll be sitting here, waiting for the vid :p

Yeah, editing stuff is super hard :/

^^ My first, and only attempt at editing. xD

Lmao. :D

Challange : accepted.

Jk jk
Haha! Thanks for the Support Twak. Hope to get content out to you soon!
P.S. Would love to see a Abnormal Activity: The Wait: based on the true story of a man with the ultimate patience.

Haha! Thanks for the Support Twak. Hope to get content out to you soon!
P.S. Would love to see a Abnormal Activity: The Wait: based on the true story of a man with the ultimate patience.

xD

I made this forums account ages ages ago.

TankiMedic Be my new IGN :p

xD

I made this forums account ages ages ago.

TankiMedic Be my new IGN :p
Btw, I realized something quite bad after recording the first part of my series: I am so zoomed out. I'll just have to go with it so thought you should know :p

Welcome aboard! Nice introduction, glad you're enjoying the game. Have fun, enjoy your stay here and good luck with the youtube stuff, hope it goes well for you :)
I posted my first Video! Thought You might want to know:
[DOUBLEPOST=1421434011][/DOUBLEPOST]
Listening to the music and watching your avatar cracks me up
[DOUBLEPOST=1421434035][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem man =D.

Back
Top Bottom