PC Welcome to My Start

I posted my first Video! Thought You might want to know:
[DOUBLEPOST=1421434011][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1421434035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow awesome ;).
Its great to see awesome people like you doing lets play's, the audio sound's a bit weird though lol.
Skype always helps as well if you wana talk while recording, I wish I could do it, but I have my computer under my desk (The thing that runs the computer), and that's under my speaker as well, so I can't really do that ;-;.
Although keep up the good work man! I will make sure to sub to ya if I can get to your YT channel lol.

If you need any help make sure to talk to me, I could hook you up if you want.
Edit:
My You Tube name is Drake Allen (My real name btw) so make sure to check out my channel as well ;).

Wow awesome ;).
Its great to see awesome people like you doing lets play's, the audio sound's a bit weird though lol.
Skype always helps as well if you wana talk while recording, I wish I could do it, but I have my computer under my desk (The thing that runs the computer), and that's under my speaker as well, so I can't really do that ;-;.
Although keep up the good work man! I will make sure to sub to ya if I can get to your YT channel lol.

If you need any help make sure to talk to me, I could hook you up if you want.
Edit:
My You Tube name is Drake Allen (My real name btw) so make sure to check out my channel as well ;).
Awesome! I'm not exactly sure as to what caused the audio problem but I'll definitely make sure to sub tour channel!

Back
Top Bottom